Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funniest thing I've seen was two female posters fight over a poster who had already fucc'd them both...openly admits to fuccin other women regularly...but they didn't have a problem with that.

The problem they had...was the fact he fucc'd the other chick. Like "I don't have no problem with you fuccin other women, I just don't want you fuccin HER" type deal. Both ladies were in committed relationships btw. Lol.

It was at that point I realize...the innanet was not real.

Y’all know Will Smith & Jazz were approached to do House Party first but they turned it down? Wonder how that would of turned out...

Funny shit, I inquired to this white dude about some acres he had for sale in AL, homie gonna say that there may be a Bigfoot on the land. Shit had me laughing, but shit now I'm thinking.

My homeboy has a mini drone he puts a camera on for his videos. He charges people upwards of $200 an hour to use his drone be it to record or transfer small things to/from their sets (can only go small distances). Video or fashion sets can take 3-4 hours to complete.

My colleague runs a trucking and transport business and are lowly spearheading a similar concept. You can't regulate a business like that to monetize it which is why there's so many taxi companies or businesses similar to Uber. Might be competitive but it can be done and is.

Moral of the story is I know it well enough to know that theres opportunity in everything and this just reeks of it. The difference between success and failure is will versus a skill - skills can be taught but the will dictates a champion from mediocrity. If it was a finite resource yes but this isn't that. It's near impossible to impose such sanctions on technology.

And I basically evaluate new technologies for government use including drones. For drones in particular, it's always a hassle because tomorrow the FAA could drop the hammer on all that shit. But think what you want. The government can regulate whatever they want. The only reason your people are able to do what they're doing is because the government is behind the times when it comes to the technology. But corporations are already pushing for strict regulations using the possibility of drone based terrorism as the hook.

Funniest thing I've seen was two female posters fight over a poster who had already fucc'd them both...openly admits to fuccin other women regularly...but they didn't have a problem with that.

The problem they had...was the fact he fucc'd the other chick. Like "I don't have no problem with you fuccin other women, I just don't want you fuccin HER" type deal. Both ladies were in committed relationships btw. Lol.

It was at that point I realize...the innanet was not real.
LMAOOOOOOOO

I just dont understand the purpose of e dating if there is no actual meeting up. No shade though congrats to the happy couples i guess

That’s life in the age of the nigganet. In and out, on to the next. It’s easy as hell im sure for all these single folk out here thanks to them twitter fingers. Anyone can get cool with anyone else given a chance.

That’s life in the age of the nigganet. In and out, on to the next. It’s easy as hell im sure for all these single folk out here thanks to them twitter fingers. Anyone can get cool with anyone else given a chance.
Bruh, one of the youngins I look after be stickin and movin these IG broads. God knew what he was doing letting me be born before the IG/FB Era. Nigga would really be Killmonger of Pussy.

Edit: Don't steal that, imma use that. Killmonger Of Pussy

Nigga feeling good. Cuervo, Paul Masson, Steel Reserve, work project going better than I expected, good vibes right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back