Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vitamin D and Head Pain. There may be a link between headaches and vitamin D deficiency. In 2009, two researchers in India published a paper in Headache—a small study on eight patients with both vitamin D deficiency and chronic tension-type headaches.Jun 26, 2017

Everything ain’t a joke fam

No he looks like he is self employed so he doesn’t have the worries that you have.
Have you ran your own business? That shit mad stressful and you are constantly busy..

That nigga look like he sits on crates outside and dances all day until his girl comes home from the hospital

Vitamin D and Head Pain. There may be a link between headaches and vitamin D deficiency. In 2009, two researchers in India published a paper in Headache—a small study on eight patients with both vitamin D deficiency and chronic tension-type headaches.Jun 26, 2017

Everything ain’t a joke fam
So you saying @Cain aint giving her enough vitamin D??

Have you ran your own business? That shit mad stressful and you are constantly busy..

That nigga look like he sits on crates outside and dances all day until his girl comes home from the hospital
Then I guess I sit on crates and dance all day because I am a Rastafari and he looks exactly like I. You are not familiar with us so I guess that it how his look could be misinterpreted by you

Wanna know how petty my wife is?

Her job is offering people who want it, free packages to relocate to the office in Columbia.

So she’s renting a car to drive to Columba to sit in an seminar that’s about the office in Columbia. It’s two hours long..

Everyone who does this gets two paid vacation days for Thursday and Friday..

She’s renting a car to drive to Columbia to sit in a seminar, and stay at a hotel..just to get Thursday and Friday off a have a four day vacation

Or she could be cheating

1C0E3354-13DD-4E17-95A8-BAACAB61E55E.jpeg Ion really give a shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back