Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo who’s ever idea it was to put motion activated hand towel dispensers in bathrooms. Is a fucking dumbass, and every place that uses them are just as dumb. Why would you voluntarily give yourself wet floors in the bathroom by inviting people to wave their wet hands around in order to get something to dry their hands.

Golden Coral is a shitty restaurant, but you know what they got right? The handle to open the bathroom Is to where you can open the door with ur arm or wrist so you don’t have to touch the door handle.

Yo who’s ever idea it was to put motion activated hand towel dispensers in bathrooms. Is a fucking dumbass, and every place that uses them are just as dumb. Why would you voluntarily give yourself wet floors in the bathroom by inviting people to wave their wet hands around in order to get something to dry their hands.

Golden Coral is a shitty restaurant, but you know what they got right? The handle to open the bathroom Is to where you can open the door with ur arm or wrist so you don’t have to touch the door handle.
The worst is when they dont have paper towels just the blower that shit wack as fuck gotta use the underside of my shirt to open doors and shit

26068528_140499303331262_8040560918532194304_n.jpg
Meet my ancestors
I don't like these fuck niggaz today so idk...
Hopefully we as a race take a turn but if not
I'd hate to see em

Shit now I'd like to meet both, I still got hope for the future

This cab driver is so unprofessional. engaging in a loud ass conversation with his relatives, after I told him ima be doing work in the car. now he wants to pull over to take a piss? seriously? a 1.5hr drive and you didn't think to pee beforehand? I need to be there for a meeting within 20 mins.

This cab driver is so unprofessional. engaging in a loud ass conversation with his relatives, after I told him ima be doing work in the car. now he wants to pull over to take a piss? seriously? a 1.5hr drive and you didn't think to pee beforehand? I need to be there for a meeting within 20 mins.
You the female Ern BNE?

he was tryna take me to random park squares in the city too. "can I take you to (insert random ass landmark that's at least 30 mins away from where I need to be) instead?". whooooo hired this dude

I hope I get to where I need to go

where are you?

you'd be ready to kill a cab driver here lol

Why yall taking cabs in 2018.
Ride share>>>
Why y’all getting in cars with strangers period?

When I first went to bmore and my folks talked about hoppin in a hack to get downtown and it turned out to be some random nigga..

I thought they were living crazy..I’m not letting some stranger take me no where. Niggaz get robbed like that where I’m from. It’s crazy that me being from Charleston was more skeptical about it then folk from a place where they have a term like “stick up kid”..y’all wilding

Why yall taking cabs in 2018.
Ride share>>>

cabs will be here forever

the main customer base here wont/cant use the apps and definitely wont pay more for the same ride

half of them dont even know where they are when they call

It was 60 degrees yesterday, and now it's freezing rain. All the animals that came out of hibernation thinking spring arrived gonna die today in this blizzard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back