Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I uber/Lyft only in the city. In the suburbs I might do a cab. Only because alot of the Ubers cats in the suburbs seem more redneck and shady.

You prepared to die for that Pussy ? I AM ! I AM ! so get the FUCK up outta here,FUCK YOU !,FUCK YO CHILD NIGGA ! I'll bury you AND that motherfucker ! Now what

you wanna do ? I'm wit it nigga I'm a goon,I'M GIVING YOU A PASS ! Get the fuck up off my post,this is a Alpha male right here,this is a Alpha male LEARN ME. I'm from

the streets of Harlem New York city and I'll KILL for what's mine ! Now get yo shit and get the FUCK up outta here,because when i come back you better be gone !!!

13402162_1156170644445552_1412121423_n.jpg

You prepared to die for that Pussy ? I AM ! I AM ! so get the FUCK up outta here,FUCK YOU !,FUCK YO CHILD NIGGA ! I'll bury you AND that motherfucker ! Now what

you wanna do ? I'm wit it nigga I'm a goon,I'M GIVING YOU A PASS ! Get the fuck up off my post,this is a Alpha male right here,this is a Alpha male LEARN ME. I'm from

the streets of Harlem New York city and I'll KILL for what's mine ! Now get yo shit and get the FUCK up outta here,because when i come back you better be gone !!!
Bruh, you know how long I been waiting to use that shit?????

Motherfucker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back