Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
26871670_1590459547735240_2964424902016237568_n.jpg

I don’t know if any of you used this as a kid. But this was my first weapon.

Reactions: GNS

Im pretty sure i have one of those sitting at home today. I know i did at my last apartment. Cant remember if i brought it with me or not when i moved.

When i was a kid, we got a bunch of BB's and took our slingshot into this Bog that was by my house. There was an area where seagulls were everywhere. Perched on trees, flying in the air, hanging out on the ground.

We were gonna shoot some seagulls with my slingshot just fucking around, but may have underestimated how much power was in a slingshot. I pulled it back and shot a BB at this seagull that was sitting on top of a tree and the fucking BB went right through the seagull. Things just squawked and fell down the tree. We took off running. Wasnt one of my prouder moments, but i was super young.

Im pretty sure i have one of those sitting at home today. I know i did at my last apartment. Cant remember if i brought it with me or not when i moved.

When i was a kid, we got a bunch of BB's and took our slingshot into this Bog that was by my house. There was an area where seagulls were everywhere. Perched on trees, flying in the air, hanging out on the ground.

We were gonna shoot some seagulls with my slingshot just fucking around, but may have underestimated how much power was in a slingshot. I pulled it back and shot a BB at this seagull that was sitting on top of a tree and the fucking BB went right through the seagull. Things just squawked and fell down the tree. We took off running. Wasnt one of my prouder moments, but i was super young.
Growing up on an island everyone had one. I think I still have marks from being hit by a rock stone from one. We used stones and/or marbles. I used to war with each other with them. Then later on we used them to kill chickens to cook at eat them in the bush. Those were the best times until someone pointed out that you killed Mr. ... chicken and he told your grandfather. Beating was waiting for you when you got home.

i wanna put hands on this client...asked me to do her business 2017 accounting, sent me boxes of invoices and most of them are duplicates...im a be here all fucking night

Bing-ee or slingshot in Jamaica many ah bird has lost their lives to this and many a nigga has gotten their heads cracked crossing the border lines when niggaz playing war back home lol.....yea we grew up violent as shit but it was for fun

yea like the Walmart stories are so exciting lol , look i bought a razor today lmao

everyone posts about bullshit all day if thats his reality and he wants to vent.. if yall dont like it either ban him block him or keep it moving and let him do his thing
exactly......

niggas dont really want to get me started.

i dont wanna pull out the bday cake with the gold leaf on it again.

but ill keep it simple.

cold pizza cuz i dont wanna warm it up.

ohhhh yea me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back