Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo whats the best way to get at a friend in an emotionally and verbally abusive relationship. more than likely soon to be physical relationship

thats what i been doing cuz she already making excuses for dude..i shot her the yo everything is straight? text yesterday...still hasnt answered to my shit
i've told this story in similar threads

but just dont say shit

it ALWAYS ends up blowing up in your face in the end

they are going to be together

the sooner you come to that realization, the easier you can just say "oh...damn" and keep it moving

caught up with my girl. she just got back from Cuba and can't stop singing it's praises.

@Goldie can we pls go to Cuba? I want to search for Assata Shakur and dance rumba
really i thought Trump deaded that shit.....anyway went to Cuba last August shit was dope as fuck

i've told this story in similar threads

but just dont say shit

it ALWAYS ends up blowing up in your face in the end

they are going to be together

the sooner you come to that realization, the easier you can just say "oh...damn" and keep it moving
yep...shit is tough to do but im just like this the 4th time they got into in front of us and each time gets worse...so im just stop fucking w them altogether specially since fam tried to get us all arrested twice on Saturday on some dumb shit

yep...shit is tough to do but im just like this the 4th time they got into in front of us and each time gets worse...so im just stop fucking w them altogether specially since fam tried to get us all arrested twice on Saturday on some dumb shit
we get it...

you hang with niggas with brand new domestic violence kits and the nigga only on phase 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back