Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word, they make it seem like doing civilian shit in the military will give you a heads up on folk. Know a cat that used to run cat 5 and set up high tech equipment in covert military bases.

He now work where I work running RG 6 in homes for dick heads that buy 1 gig internet cause they’re to stupid to know 1 gig is over kill for their 2 smart TVs and one Xbox

Lol..that nigga stay mad

Like anything you do in life. The advantages you are given are only advantages if you use them.

Man I really want to dot he vegan thing but that shit is too expensive and time consuming. At work it would be easy cause every food spot here has a vegan meal. But at home. bruh! I it is hard being pork free. I could imagine being vegan or even just vegetarian.

Sock him in the chest on GP. He gettin them ideas like "fuck momma..."
Actually not.
I let him use my card to buy something and when we got in the car I made him show me the size drink he bought. I thought he would try and sneak and get the bigger one but he got the size I normally by him. So, when I told him I was shocked he aint try and sneak a big one, he shot me that look.

The second time, he climbed to my front seat and I was talking to him, then before pulling off like 20 minutes later. I asked him when did he get up here and he shot me that look.

Neither of them meant fuck mama.

Actually not.
I let him use my card to buy something and when we got in the car I made him show me the size drink he bought. I thought he would try and sneak and get the bigger one but he got the size I normally by him. So, when I told him I was shocked he aint try and sneak a big one, he shot me that look.

The second time, he climbed to my front seat and I was talking to him, then before pulling off like 20 minutes later. I asked him when did he get up here and he shot me that look.

Neither of them meant fuck mama.

zaD9b.gif

My manager started off the day pissed lol had to spazz on the white lady.

Yo i dont think im gonna be able to work a job and everybody or most wont be black. Like i know that aint realistic but idk

Bosses bought me breakfast today. Was worried wtf i was going to get at the hipster ass place they chose, but i got something called "Mexican Benedict" and the shit was crack. Was 4 poached eggs, each one placed on top of a quarter of an avocado, smothered with Chorizo, Pico de gallo, Crumbled bacon, and a chipotle hollandaise sauce. Im not a huge fan of breakfast food, but that shit was on another level.

I just wanna point something out right quick

Lmaooo! Dude be saying some off the wall shit.. I think I stopped watching him after he kept saying "skroke me baby, skroke me" In one of his vids.
DF is a skroke..I just couldn't :scust:

What poster prolly trash in bed?
@Remedy, shes cute enough to where I think dudes were just happy to beat. So she never had to learn to please a man.

Now, I ain’t wrote that..but that nigga there a prophet

916FB590-20E9-4EF5-BFEB-443BB6F673F3.jpeg Do with that what u will

so niggas aint up in arms about how the media has to always say how wakanda is fictional?

every fucking article says its a fictional place.

but where the rest of these niggas come from tho?

is hulk a fictional character? i aint seen no green niggas walking around. it he is real....he keep getting pulled over.

so stark juust rich white and smart......that cant be fictional huh?

an batman...nigga power comes from his belt.....nigga i got a gucci belt...it does nothing for me.

superman will knock you out if you dont a small rock with you....we call them crackheads where im from.

spiderman got bit by a spider....dont his ass need shots? infected ass hwhiteboy

thor just floating around where ever cause a nigga saw him galaxies away. and his dad gave him a hammer so now he the shit? really?

and fuck tchalla...just cause. nigga dont have the tiger or panther blood an he turn bitchmade.....

man matter of fact fuck them all.

im going back to pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back