Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that when I’m drunk, I feel emotions like a regular person. Lol..it must suck to feel like this all the time

A scene in xfiles almost made me cry

Thought I posted this the other day.

But I read that post @OhMars mad about "blumpkins" when he had his young avi picture with the hat and glasses on and died laughing.

You think normal people are crying at Xfiles?
Ion know bruh, my Wife was reading a text one morning and jumped backed and gasps and started shedding tears. I said what’s wrong, and she wouldnt respond..I got upset cause I was worried a lil for her.. I yelled “WHATS WRONG!!!”..she said, my cousin died this morning

I said, aww nigga you acting like it was ya moms or something. You acting like u ain’t plenty of cousins, you only got one mom

She got upset, help me understand that

Ion know bruh, my Wife was reading a text one morning and jumped backed and gasps and started shedding tears. I said what’s wrong, and she wouldnt respond..I got upset cause I was worried a lil for her.. I yelled “WHATS WRONG!!!”..she said, my cousin died this morning

I said, aww nigga you acting like it was ya moms or something. You acting like u ain’t plenty of cousins, you only got one mom

Not that hard to understand some folks actually live their family. You got more than one kid if they pass God forbid and somebody say "well you got 3 more" and

Why are you equating a episode of Xfiles to a death in the family.

Bruh, a member of her family died, it was sad so she cried. It doenst need much more explanation then that. Everyone's relationships arent the same as yours. To many cousins are there first friends.

Fam a cousin if like 5th on the pecking order..if that

You got mom, pops, sister, brother, kid, aunt, uncle

Niggaz be having mad cousins, one of them get clipped..that’s like a co worker dying

Niggaz be having mad cousins, one of them get clipped..that’s like a co worker dying
I was gonna continue this discussion, but you got it Germs

Ion know bruh, I put people in categories..

My kids first in my own, sometimes I think that if my kids and my wife die in a car accident, I’d be highly upset wit her cause she’s a bad driver

So in other words family outside mom and dad dont mean anything really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back