Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in other words family outside mom and dad dont mean anything really?
I’d feel for my sisters if my mom’s die cause they really love her...that would be sad to see them sad.

My pops, I hear when he die I get a portion of his 401k..so I’m looking forward to that

I’d feel for my sisters if my mom’s die cause they really love her...that would be sad to see them sad.

My pops, I hear when he die I get a portion of his 401k..so I’m looking forward to that

I can understand parents because that could be a bad relationship. But i dont tell other people how they should react to death.

Yea but thats your categories not hers and you probably knew that when yall got married.
Fam she emotional about everything, this morning I was helping her ready the kids for school. My youngest likes to eat her breakfast in be while watching bubble guppies. So I’m packing the pillows behind her so she can lay back and eat and watch TV

This chick gone come tell me how to pack pillows behind a 3 year old. So I blacked out,..like fam, of all the things you can be doing right now you really telling me how to pack pillows behind a baby?

She got mad and left the house and left me to drop all the kids off. Calls me telling me i hurt her feelings, my nigga if you don’t get off my phone wit that bullshit

its just different strokes mane

some people arent emotional like that with certain shit

I didnt cry at either one of my grandparents funerals and I was close with both

I know I would if it was my kid or something, but I really dont see it otherwise

nothings wrong, thats just me

@Germs u startin them petty fights cuz u tight about some other shit bro....you know they know every damn thing....you coulda let her "enlighten" you and went on bout ya business lol

not even being funny u gotta do them like the kids sometimes and just let em have it

:mybad:

"you are so right right now.....ima dumbass.....finna take my stupid ass to work love you bye"

its just different strokes mane

some people arent emotional like that with certain shit

I didnt cry at either one of my grandparents funerals and I was close with both

I know I would if it was my kid or something, but I really dont see it otherwise

nothings wrong, thats just me

@Germs u startin them petty fights cuz u tight about some other shit bro....you know they know every damn thing....you coulda let her "enlighten" you and went on bout ya business lol

not even being funny u gotta do them like the kids sometimes and just let em have it

:mybad:

"you are so right right now.....ima dumbass.....finna take my stupid ass to work love you bye"
Nah I’ll admit that was off the strength of some Otha shit. I just didn’t have the tolerance to let that shit go..lol

Never said chicken spot. LIES! lol
giphy.gif

I would never!

These army commercials are funny, they really make dropping bombs on and murdering folk half across the planet for reasons only important to our own government. Seem some like some heroic and noble shit to do.

lol....got the Rambo soundtrack goin

niggas jumpin outta helicopters slo-mo

night vision with the matrix code everywhere that dont say shit but it looks cool

yeah, they be sellin that shit

Word, they make it seem like doing civilian shit in the military will give you a heads up on folk. Know a cat that used to run cat 5 and set up high tech equipment in covert military bases.

He now work where I work running RG 6 in homes for dick heads that buy 1 gig internet cause they’re to stupid to know 1 gig is over kill for their 2 smart TVs and one Xbox

Lol..that nigga stay mad

I fell asleep 1 ish woke up 4 ish went back to bed woke up 8..

i swear when i drive to work those are the most tired moments all day

I fell asleep 1 ish woke up 4 ish went back to bed woke up 8..

i swear when i drive to work those are the most tired moments all day
i once worked two jobs......

and hated when i went into traffic......moving slow....i used to fall asleep and niggas blowing they horn to wake me up.

You pretty much gotta score high on you asvab and do some shit that can get you good money outside the military but thats usually security type shit.

Niggas that went to trade school are winning.

I dont miss them nights for shit

was working where I am now 9-5 mon-fri, and at my gym overnight for 3 nights a week, plus days on the weekend

I remember waking up putting on clothes for the wrong job and running out the door smh

this lady that used to come in the gym late caught me slippin one day.....I had dozed off and just got this feeling somebody was up on me

open my eyes and she's right here on the counter

:sayit:

gone bust out laughing talkin bout naaahhh you busted, go back to sleep patna!! lol

"uhhuh."I chuckled

Id never work two jobs ever in life i don know how people do it .. i dont got time for shit as it is. i value free time
man.....i worked hard when i was young.....
but never bought a damn thing for myself. it all went to lawyers and court fees and child support.

shit thats why i am hard as hell on my son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back