Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
how would u explain if your boss walks past your PC and asks you...why is there a child in his or her underoos on ur screes?

this is obviously where this argument is headed
But there are AVI that would also have to be explained and no one complained. I am not saying the man is anything but you can’t pick and choose what you can’t explain. Again, I am not judging him because I don’t know his thoughts but to see a child and think anything sexual is something a person should address with themselves. We have have naked AVI and let’s not talk about signatures. And we as a community need to point out that any sexualization of children is not tolerated in any form.

Meeks had her whole ass shaking in a gif last month, did you have a hard time explaining that to the boss? But a baby is a problem though.
No words when Whis had them thangs swanging, but a baby got you giving out warnings?

She a grown ass woman it aint the fucking same, the fuck is wrong with you niggas

But there are AVI that would also have to be explained and no one complained. I am not saying the man is anything but you can’t pick and choose what you can’t explain. Again, I am not judging him because I don’t know his thoughts but to see a child and think anything sexual is something a person should address with themselves. We have have naked AVI and let’s not talk about signatures. And we as a community need to point out that any sexualization of children is not tolerated in any form.
He ain’t complain about the half naked bitches. What would his job say about them but the uproar is when it’s a child in a pamper.

Its worse from the job perspective you try to use. I can easily explain a baby picture, I dont think there is a reasonable explanation why ass is jiggling on my work computer

Explain a baby pic that not you or your kid like that, are you being dumb on purpose to not get on these broads bad side

Lol I threw mine out on impulse.
tenor.gif

Kandy oh kandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back