Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw that I'm not trying to explain why a kid not properly dressed is on my screen. Lol at you thinking I care about how you feel

Tf are you talking about? every child has a picture like that weirdo. if it was a boy would you feel the same way?

Idc if you care about how I feel but you wont bring your creepy, sicko, dumbass ideas to this site and project it on ppl

Tf are you talking about? every child has a picture like that weirdo. if it was a boy would you feel the same way?

Idc if you care about how I feel but you wont bring your creepy, sicko, dumbass ideas to this site and project it on ppl

If it was anybody I would have a problem with it, the fuck is wrong with you broads. Never mind I forgot the bimbo y'all seem to have made your leader on here.

Shut up bitch, if I dont wanna see that I don't wanna see it. Dumb ass broads crying over nothing.

who gives af about what you dont want to see??
its a baby picture for christ sakes! if thats the first thing you think of—-are you in fact a pedo? an abuser? lol like how is that the first thing that comes to your mind when you see a child in a pamper and tshirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back