Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to join the festivities, found a pic of 12 year old germs

View attachment 34911
This was around the time my aunt thought she was a photographer and would randomly jump out on u and catch u wit the flash
nigga you look like
hqdefault.jpg

Know what I hate? I hate when people text you and ask you to do something that requires a certain level of detail from them.

You hit them back and ask for the details, and they say it don’t matter at the same time giving you preference.

Then on top of that, they hit you with a string of texts at a moment. You hit them back immediately for claritication and they take 15 minutes to get back to you. But when they do it’s a string of texts again.

You hit them back again immediately, and once again they take 15 to respond.
they don't respect you

they don't respect you

This person in particular doesn’t respect anyone, and don’t seem to understand that their actions dictate that to others. But they get emotional when the shoe is on the other foot. But some people,...are just a part of ya life ya mean

One of my dreads won’t stop poking out. It just refuses to be a part of the crew and quite honestly its making me a tad bit angry.

Nah. Then it’s gonna unravel.

well idk shit about dreads or what products you use but I got this lock gel to use with my twist sponge, and that shit holds all day

we're only talking a few inches of hair tho

edit: shits the truth, and its smells good

lockit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back