Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
clearly you know nothing of this woman outside of this interview.

Good day Germs
No I know she’s unqualified for her job, I know that she doesn’t even fully understand the role of her job. But that interview was edited to make her look twice as incompetent. I’m saying, let her be incompetent without doctoring the footage. Be better than Fox News, be legit news. Have a standard

yo why dont mice go to rich white ppl houses—where food is abundant???

these rodents in philly be in the hood where food is scarce. nigga we all starving out here. theres nothing for you to eat.

If I was a mouse I would be in the burbs cold chillin

Mannnn. I remember moving into my place and the previous owner not mentioning they had a mouse problem. We was sitting in the living room and heard our chips being messed with. My sons dad and I looked at each other like “who the hell is in the kitchen?”

Scary times.

yoooo loud as shit wrestling with chip bags loool

yo why dont mice go to rich white ppl houses—where food is abundant.

these rodents in philly be in the hood where food is scarce. nigga we all starving out here. theres nothing for you to eat.

My area I work is in the affluent part of town, mice, roaches, ants, and moles be in these “rich” neighborhoods at the same clip as the ghetto, if not more

No I know she’s unqualified for her job, I know that she doesn’t even fully understand the role of her job. But that interview was edited to make her look twice as incompetent. I’m saying, let her be incompetent without doctoring the footage. Be better than Fox News, be legit news. Have a standard

Germs some ppl are really dumb and thats just what it is. stop making excuses for this white woman and go take another shot and lay down.

love you buh bye

yo why dont mice go to rich white ppl houses—where food is abundant???

Mouse don't want that bland ass food, would rather get our flavorful rations.

It's suppose to snow tomorrow and everybody actin all excited.. It ain't gone happen, I hope it don't happen.

Tired of this bi-polar ass weathrr

yoooo loud as shit wrestling with chip bags loool
I was looking at him like don’t nobody else live here nigga. Who the hell is messing with the chips?!!

I peeked over the bar and there his little mouse ass was. Having a field day with them chips. We(well my bd) shot his ass with a BB gun and the next day, his cousin came. I left and went to my mama house. I told my mama i wasn’t going back until the mice were gone.

I was looking at him like don’t nobody else live here nigga. Who the hell is messing with the chips?!!

I peeked over the bar and there his little mouse ass was. Having a field day with them chips. We(well my bd) shot his ass with a BB gun and the next day, his cousin came. I left and went to my mama house. I told my mama i wasn’t going back until the mice were gone.

LMAOOO with a BB GUN??!?

I am crying

thats some hood ass shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back