Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I'd sit the trash can in the tub... grab some lighter fluid and a match.... Roast his lil roguish ass then turn on the shower.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...8/flaming-mouse-burns-down-man-house.amp.html

FORT SUMNER, N.M. – A mouse got its revenge against a homeowner who tried to dispose of it in a pile of burning leaves. The blazing creature ran back to the man's house and set it on fire.
Luciano Mares, 81, of Fort Sumner said he caught the mouse inside his house and wanted to get rid of it.

"I had some leaves burning outside, so I threw it in the fire, and the mouse was on fire and ran back at the house," Mares said from a motel room Saturday.

Village Fire Chief Juan Chavez said the burning mouse ran to just beneath a window, and the flames spread up from there and throughout the house.

No was hurt inside, but the home and everything in it was destroyed

We got rid of our mice problem years ago. Ain’t had one since BUT I be seeing rats in the field over here at night. I seen one climb out my neighbor patio. Big ass rat.

Now it’s a bunch of cats back here.

Buy you a sticky trap and put a small piece of cheese in the middle and it will get stuck on the trap, all you have to di is throw it away

You still gotta kill it or it will get lose and come right the fuck back. Gotta take a hammer to that mf head.

Cats gon kill it and bring it to you as a gift.

We used sticky traps but one of them mfs was running with the trap on him. We used the poison, it works and I got my baseboards and shit all redone with sheet metal behind it. CHEW THROUGH THAT MF !

I swear niggas that got mice be paranoid imagine that shit sneaking in ur bag then coming out while u at work or some shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back