Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nsn53rs5_JS1uciya0o3_250.gif
Lmfaoooo it’s a pretty good vacuum too. I’m pleased.

You strike me as a tequila woman

Wal-Mart always takes shit bac, keep the.receipt.

Race, a nigga respect you, and got more Love for you from reading that Interview..not that I didnt before.

Cleaning while listening to oldies is soothing.
Too late. I cracked this mf open and I love it. I need to go get the rug I wanted to get tho.

what a fucking dumb dumb

I ain’t a fan of the trump administration, but to be fair that interview was a clear cut and paste job. I’m sure in the actual duration of the real interview she didn’t come off as dense. And that’s the problem with the American media. It’s too slanted with no real context.

What u mean?..don’t take that I take time to get let wit y’all that I got nothing going on. There’s 24 hours in a day and that times 7 in a week. Y’all get like 4 hours of that a day...and I choose to get loose wit y’all. Just like a woman to think like that tho
00D6FD45-76D7-47B6-8F54-FF5E53B7CE5F.gif

You strike me as a tequila woman

Wal-Mart always takes shit bac, keep the.receipt.

Race, a nigga respect you, and got more Love for you from reading that Interview..not that I didnt before.

Cleaning while listening to oldies is soothing.
Nahhhh Tequila is not my friend

It’s BABY/Kid picture week on ABW.
Put a childhood picture of you as your avi.

March (whats today?) - March 16

You do not have to participate if you don’t want.
Inspired by @Remedy

I ain’t a fan of the trump administration, but to be fair that interview was a clear cut and paste job. I’m sure in the actual duration of the real interview she didn’t come off as dense. And that’s the problem with the American media. It’s too slanted with no real context.
Nah fam, she is dumb as a pound cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back