Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These people saw me waiting for their parking spot. So they decided to take their precious time to get out the spot. So I’m like “OHHHH THIS WHAT WE DOING?!” I pulled behind their car and parked my car and ran in the building to get my food. They couldn’t get out the spot til I got my food.
While waiting for my food, I couldn’t stop giggling.

Lol thing is are you gonna be ok with niggas talking about being abused by women? You gonna take it serious? Thats the only reason men dont come out with it.

But the impact on a young man is wild. Any of my homies who lost their virginity at like 12 to older women dont trust women, run through em, and other shit

Hell yea I'll take this seriously too. #AllAbusedLivesMatter b, where are the harsh punishments like women getting 300 years for raping and fondling the young dudes out here at pause?

These people saw me waiting for their parking spot. So they decided to take their precious time to get out the spot. So I’m like “OHHHH THIS WHAT WE DOING?!” I pulled behind their car and parked my car and ran in the building to get my food. They couldn’t get out the spot til I got my food.
While waiting for my food, I couldn’t stop giggling.

You dodged a bullet too, cause if they was ignant they prolly would of messed yo car up too

I swear Kandy's Petty Level is on 15,000. Lol
I was hungry man. They saw me waiting. I guess they had to get in, buckle up, fix the mirrors, choose their ride off song, check their tire pressure.

Like my nigga let’s get this shit moving.

Ran to Harris Teeter real quick & this white dude was sitting outside lookin like Willie Nelson. Talking about “Hey when you come back out can you help out a disabled veteran?”. I said sure but in my mind was like “Fuck no”. When I leave back out I see a cop car drive off with ol’ Willie in the back. One of the dudes who worked at the store was like “Second time he robbed someone this week”.. I was like...

giphy.gif

Yo @T. Sanford I've been meaning to ask you your opinion on this song:

I fucks wit it and all but... We ain't leaving no change on the ground, fam. There will be dope on Sundays as long as there's feins on Sundays.

What say you?

Yo @T. Sanford I've been meaning to ask you your opinion on this song:

I fucks wit it and all but... We ain't leaving no change on the ground, fam. There will be dope on Sundays as long as there's feins on Sundays.

What say you?

Dope shall not ever stop circulating through the streets & corporate America unless it's a trill nigga holiday. Cyhi shall not attempt to pass this bill & declare his own law. Whom who practices his law shall fall to the sword

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back