Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh mah gad

Man listen...now we been talking about all the stuff that he has been saying that sounds outlandish and wondering if he has been telling the truth the whole time.

He's and older man that lives alone. But now he got me paranoid because he says it's been going on for like 10 years and no one believes him. But he always been worried about my wife and not wanting what he says is happening to him to start happening to her.

So my wife's biological father I believe is schizophrenic. He hasn't been diagnosed though because he is paranoid and doesn't deal with doctors for real. But my wife is the only person he talks to for real, so we go and check up on him to make sure he is good and all of that. But he believes that someone is following him around and doing things to his house and car and what not. So we don't believe most of what he says because he clearly has some mental issues.

My wife got in a car accident in a parking lot last week. So she went to check on him recently. So she goes to tell him she got in an accident. Before she can tell him any details, he asks her is about s specific car, color of the car, and the person driving it.

His description was spot on for the person and car she got in the accident with....

1408.gif

Maybe he aint completely crazy.

63A1B90E-CFE2-46DA-A56E-19444B492D24.png The Smoking Man on ur ass

Yo, to all the joe budden podcast fans

Which episode was the episode where mal first appeared, I think Marisa was still on the show

Man listen...now we been talking about all the stuff that he has been saying that sounds outlandish and wondering if he has been telling the truth the whole time.

He's and older man that lives alone. But now he got me paranoid because he says it's been going on for like 10 years and no one believes him. But he always been worried about my wife and not wanting what he says is happening to him to start happening to her.
describing the car that closely can't be a coincidence. ion like the police but it's worth adding this to the report on the car accident.

what's the other stuff he's been saying about this stalker?

That's wild. What's he into that would have him being followed like that tho?

Had a conversation a couple years back with a brother that teaches African studies at a university here in Toronto. He says brothers and sisters are being killed for a certain light some of us have inside. That were being hunted. I still don't know how I feel about that but it still make me think. Especially when I hear shit like this.

describing the car that closely can't be a coincidence. ion like the police but it's worth adding this to the report on the car accident.

what's the other stuff he's been saying about this stalker?

Well some if the stuff he says doesn't make sense. Like things missing from his house or being move around when he's away. He doesn't like leaving the house because of it.

So while I don't think the car situation is a coincidence, I think some of it is how own paranoia mixed in with some truth. So I honestly don't know what to believe.

That's wild. What's he into that would have him being followed like that tho?

Had a conversation a couple years back with a brother that teaches African studies at a university here in Toronto. He says brothers and sisters are being killed for a certain light some of us have inside. That were being hunted. I still don't know how I feel about that but it still make me think. Especially when I hear shit like this.

Things like this make me wonder. Far as i know he isnt into anything. He was tellong a story about there was a guy he used to work with back in the 80's that would be described as a "conspiracy theorist" that he was cool woth. Used to talk to him about the governemnt, cover ups, and experiments done on peoole wothout their knowledge. He wrote it off but they guy would always say hed believe ot eventially. Then he said strnage things started happening to him. I know he tried to enlist in the militaty and got sebied because he had flat fret or something like that. So i wonder about that.

Also my wife's grandmother (his mother) used to say similar things. So maybe it's genetic and either he really is being targeted for some particular reason, or he's crazy. But he even saud he tried to distance himself from my wife for a long time because he thought "they" might come after her. And then that happened....

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe in coincidences. Homie Tellin the truth. Crazy ppl aint as crazy as we want to think.

Well some if the stuff he says doesn't make sense. Like things missing from his house or being move around when he's away. He doesn't like leaving the house because of it.

So while I don't think the car situation is a coincidence, I think some of it is how own paranoia mixed in with some truth. So I honestly don't know what to believe.

Things like this make me wonder. Because my wife's grandmother (his mother) used to say similar things. So maybe it's genetic and either he really is being targeted for some particular reason, or he's crazy. But he even saud he tried to distance himself from my wife for a long time because he thought "they" might come after her. And then that happened....
Honestly, it sounds like Alzheimer's. They get super paranoid and a common theme is someone is in there house messing with stuff

Some women just look so bad when they roll up outta bed. That part right there is one reason why I ain't put a ring on the finger. That is some scary shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back