Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuz, shit is deeper than I could tell you.
I'd have been done after the kid
Especially if homeboy is the reason yall broke up

I've had them relationship where we were off and on
Even had a baby daddy altercation too but damn bruh.....that's some real love shit

Y'all tryna work it out?

I'd have been done after the kid
Especially if homeboy is the reason yall broke up

I've had them relationship where we were off and on
Even had a baby daddy altercation too but damn bruh.....that's some real love shit

Y'all tryna work it out?
Homie wasn't the reason we broke up, they were together, he is the reason we stopped communication.

Every time I was in a relationship, she was in one or ending one, so shit never worked in our favor.

I'm enjoying life, and she plays her position, and I guess I play mine to a degree.

Reactions: GNS
This chick locked out her parents loft waiting in the lobby while they ass sleep. Im trying to watch my shows. I need her to get tf on.

:foh5:

She’ll be alright. If she feelin the heat that dude will be there promptly to give her the business.

She gone now. Got in a cab. Time to turn up. Whole 47 mins wasted.

She aint giving that nigga no pussy tho. She waited that shit out long as she could lmao.

Just finished watching the most recent episode of Undercover High.

Show's about young adults who go undercover as high school students.

Anyway, some kid exposes two of them on social media...........they get into this huge argument in class.........the "adults" get sent to the principal's office...........but they don't show any of the argument on tv.

Just the 2 undercover adults talking in the principal's office.

Jason Terry gif after Nuggets beat them.gif

WTF yo.

I mean, why even have a reality tv show if you're just gonna edit out the best parts of the show when things get "real?"

Webay gif drinking soda while being interrogated.gif

So my wife's biological father I believe is schizophrenic. He hasn't been diagnosed though because he is paranoid and doesn't deal with doctors for real. But my wife is the only person he talks to for real, so we go and check up on him to make sure he is good and all of that. But he believes that someone is following him around and doing things to his house and car and what not. So we don't believe most of what he says because he clearly has some mental issues.

My wife got in a car accident in a parking lot last week. So she went to check on him recently. So she goes to tell him she got in an accident. Before she can tell him any details, he asks her is about s specific car, color of the car, and the person driving it.

His description was spot on for the person and car she got in the accident with....

1408.gif

Maybe he aint completely crazy.

So my wife's biological father I believe is schizophrenic. He hasn't been diagnosed though because he is paranoid and doesn't deal with doctors for real. But my wife is the only person he talks to for real, so we go and check up on him to make sure he is good and all of that. But he believes that someone is following him around and doing things to his house and car and what not. So we don't believe most of what he says because he clearly has some mental issues.

My wife got in a car accident in a parking lot last week. So she went to check on him recently. So she goes to tell him she got in an accident. Before she can tell him any details, he asks her is about s specific car, color of the car, and the person driving it.

His description was spot on for the person and car she got in the accident with....

1408.gif

Maybe he aint completely crazy.
oh mah gad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back