Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait how long y’all been doing this? How often ?

Flights ain’t cheap.
I drove. I'm in Dallas 4 days of the week.

When I was in Jax, came through twice a mo, shit was expensive.

I've known her for about 11 years now. We be on Loves Train unfortunately.

Oh I thought you still lived in Detroit. Even still tho!

Well she must be special.
Maaannn....she had a kid by the cat she was dating. That's shit fucced me up, cause we stopped talking due to him. Her lil bro graduated and invited me to the party. The dude that is now her child's father was there, and tried to show out. I started to leave because it wasn't the time or place. Homie snucc me while I was going out the gate. I lost my cool and put him through their window...shit got bad. She stopped talking to me. Fast forward about 7 mos, she hits me up, and has a whole fuccing baby.

No, this isn't the nigga from the tough texting incident.

Edit: I hate Baby daddy ass niggas

Maaannn....she had a kid by the cat she was dating. That's shit fucced me up, cause we stopped talking due to him. Her lil bro graduated and invited me to the party. The dude that is now her child's father was there, and tried to show out. I started to leave because it wasn't the time or place. Homie snucc me while I was going out the gate. I lost my cool and put him through their window...shit got bad. She stopped talking to me. Fast forward about 7 mos, she hits me up, and has a whole fuccing baby.

No, this isn't the nigga from the tough texting incident.

Edit: I hate Baby daddy ass niggas
That sounds like a good show.

Chili cheese fritos is one of the GOAT potato chips. I swear chili cheese fritos can be substitute as a evening supper

The old-school Barbecue Frito's was hittin'. Can't find them shits anymore.

4898503917881d24687663c93ccd426f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back