Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever been apart of group chat that get on your nerves?

I'm in a group chat with some dudes I know in my neighborhood good brother's but these niggas be yipyapping about yard work and whatever else washed niggas talk about. They're good people and our kids play together but damn it man talk about sports or something

Have you ever been apart of group chat that get on your nerves?

I'm in a group chat with some dudes I know in my neighborhood good brother's but these niggas be yipyapping about yard work and whatever else washed niggas talk about. They're good people and our kids play together but damn it man talk about sports or something

yea, this group text that talks about the saints...they too invested lol

they be getting legit mad...me?? i've already turned the channel

yea, this group text that talks about the saints...they too invested lol

they be getting legit mad...me?? i've already turned the channel
Bruh I don't even respond. I just be in the cut chilling waiting on them to talk about doing something with the kids or wishing niggas happy birthday.

I don't even dap them niggas up when I see in the streets. Hit them with "hey bro, how you doing? How the kids?" Then I keep it pushing.

Lmao I'm a asshole

Bruh I don't even respond. I just be in the cut chilling waiting on them to talk about doing something with the kids or wishing niggas happy birthday.

I don't even dap them niggas up when I see in the streets. Hit them with "hey bro, how you doing? How the kids?" Then I keep it pushing.

Lmao I'm a asshole

i stopped responding b/c all of em are armchair GMs and just swear they know how to not only evaluate talent, but how to gauge that talent on a pay scale to determine their worth

i be telling them, this aint Madden brah...ya'll cant just go after people all willy nilly, then i be like...you know what...im out

Is he a barber? If not tell him I said............

giphy.gif

Nah, you forced the name on me, I gotta bare that burden I keep everything I earned under the name. I'm at 20k, week aint even over yet, what's your excuse dupac?
i got workers....

everybody eat.....

when you make money under my name, people just see my hustle

kandy, why didnt you tell him before you did it tho?

I can see why he's mad then.
That's like taking a mechanics car to someone else's shop
kandy, why didnt you tell him before you did it tho?

Well since you asked.

My son has been growing his hair out for this specific haircut for a while now. When he goes to his dads house I expect him to at least get an edge up. His daddy won't even do that much. So because I know how he is about his child, I decided to mention it. Which I feel I shouldn't have to do seeing that he is a barber, you can see the boy needed an edge up for months. So I asked him to edge his son up and nothing happened. We asked yesterday about the haircut and his daddy said he will think about it. So he would much rather have his son look a hot mess than to cut the shit on his own. So I took it upon myself to get his haircut on my own. I don't have time for games. I held out for months waiting to see if he would cut his hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back