Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mynigga: I'm here

I don't think management gonna fuck with me no time soon

Well since you asked.

My son has been growing his hair out for this specific haircut for a while now. When he goes to his dads house I expect him to at least get an edge up. His daddy won't even do that much. So because I know how he is about his child, I decided to mention it. Which I feel I shouldn't have to do seeing that he is a barber, you can see the boy needed an edge up for months. So I asked him to edge his son up and nothing happened. We asked yesterday about the haircut and his daddy said he will think about it. So he would much rather have his son look a hot mess than to cut the shit on his own. So I took it upon myself to get his haircut on my own. I don't have time for games. I held out for months waiting to see if he would cut his hair.

tbh...real shit...i figured something like was going on almost verbatim

i swear i did

i was thinking he probably cut hair, yet for some odd reason, be slacking when it comes to cutting his own son hair.

Happy 3:16 day bitches!!!!

giphy.gif

Which is stupid af. If I was a barber my sons shit will stay right. Of all people!
yea... i was thinking the same thing

people would think my son was born with something that caused his hair to always look cut

So I wished a chick on FB Happy birthday. Being nice guy Cain. Known her for a minute so it's cool I thought.

Me: Happy birthday and enjoy your day

Her: Thanks BABY

Me:
pQsZuBR.gif

Uuuuhhhh chill on that baby shit
BWAHAHAHAHA ol opportunist ass broads be doing me the same way. I don't FB no more

story time with AP

im in undergrad in an anthropology class or something iirc...anyways, they had a dude that reminded me of Lenny Kravitz or whatever...so we all keyed in on the professor at the front of the room and out the corner of my eye, i see Lenny slowly rising and raising his notebook...He cocks back as far as his arms could go, and slammed the shit outta this dude back with his notebook. He said dude had a big ass spider on his hoodie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back