Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lady that was doing colored my shit. I don't play that shit. She'd always ask me if I wanted something else done to em. I'd always so no. She dyed sum of red. I was so gatdamned pissed. I want to burn her house down. Every time I got em done too I would take pics to see the growth and this evil woman does this. Man I was pissed the fuck off
I'd have to hurt her.

The lady that was doing colored my shit. I don't play that shit. She'd always ask me if I wanted something else done to em. I'd always so no. She dyed sum of red. I was so gatdamned pissed. I want to burn her house down. Every time I got em done too I would take pics to see the growth and this evil woman does this. Man I was pissed the fuck off
Why didn't you just dye them back

Let the lies stop

I'm a duplicate :cry:

There there,
giphy.gif

This nigga winning money under my name.

I should get 10% royalties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back