I hope my soul is als open as it feels

I've been attracting good people in my life lately

I'm so drunk

I shouldn't have drank with coworkers

But we connected on levels we otherise wldnt

He liked my work n I'm so honored n I need to work harder

N I met a singer I also experienced a kind of time sensitive love with tonight

It was good

Srs tho, y'all know that feeling where you meet squad goals n u kno that same crew will never be together again

Sads

It'll hit me in the morning

Keep them. I've been wanting them for a while. I'm gonna get the faux locs first and see if I'm ready to do it to my own hair.

I had to stop going to get my hair retwisted. Had to start all over in November. I just got me started and after that I been retwisting them myself. I always take the middle man out of everything I do. I needs all my money

I had to stop going to get my hair retwisted. Had to start all over in November. I just got me started and after that I been retwisting them myself. I always take the middle man out of everything I do. I needs all my money

I've done my brothers locs and I'm sure I can do my own but I want someone professional to start them. Then I can handle the rest. Why did you have to start over?

I've done my brothers locs and I'm sure I can do my own but I want someone professional to start them. Then I can handle the rest. Why did you have to start over?
The lady that was doing colored my shit. I don't play that shit. She'd always ask me if I wanted something else done to em. I'd always so no. She dyed sum of red. I was so gatdamned pissed. I want to burn her house down. Every time I got em done too I would take pics to see the growth and this evil woman does this. Man I was pissed the fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back