Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn we aint give Fif no credit for that gem lol

"all you see is the violence, you aint peepin my knowledge" - Boosie

I believe DS does but I love on him more.

He just lays on me for hours and he is getting heavy dena mug.

I will, that's why I'm asking. I am not familiar and it gets scary because his bark is getting bigger. lol
As a kid our female dog never liked my brother. The first one would run like hell when she saw him and sometimes she would growl at him. He ain’t never did nothing to that damn dog.

Now my pit when I had her, hated my brother too. His girl dog loved him tho.

this girl always got a math problem or a puzzle mane im at work

im here for shits and giggles get this outta here
I’m off and need to pass the time. Don’t worry in about thirty minutes I’ll be gone for a good two hours.

But I’ll be back.

I checked Google Maps on a few of the houses I lived in before we moved to Detroit. Two are vacant lots, one no longer exists because they razed the housing projects and put up some nice duplexes, prolly mixed income joints.

View attachment 32474

This whole neighborhood has been razed. Actually, most of the area is empty lots now. Used to be houses all over the place. Going through the area is actually kinda depressing 'cause while this was "da hood", it was still home to numerous families and most of that is now gone. Shit ain't even gentrified, it's just nothing there anymore.

For the majority of their lives, my kids didn't know shit about the hood and I planned it like that. They didn't grow up seeing niggas OD, hookers, niggas strung out sittin on the sidewalk, they didn't see hard times at all until my shit unraveled back and forth from 2014 to this past December. My kids would have also been considered "rich kids" by my standards growing up, but that's what I wanted for them. I didn't want them to know utilities gettin cut off left and right, beans and rice 7 different ways for dinner every week... hard shit. So I busted my ass to provide for them and gave them that "good life".

Damn.

On one hand it looks like a peaceful area

On the other...being as how it use to be whole neighborhood, the shyt is eerie and somewhat depressing.

fd6.gif

26A79C12-1DFC-44E7-9B15-7025EC1228FE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back