Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
niggas doin algebra now im gone

giphy.gif

The irony of your name being a fraction. Too much confusion in this thread im out

The irony of your name being a fraction. Too much confusion in this thread im out

I stole that from AP

my IC name was Haf Bayked but errrbody called me Haf or 1/2 in AP's case

yup, I got my street name from a jr league referee

Ion even know what u talking bout right now, u just making shit up right now
Ok Germs. Normally I would go find proof but i don’t have the time currently because I have to be without my phone. I’m going to let you have this one, this time.

You’re welcome.

Damn if Childish Gambino was white niggas d killed him for Awaken My Love, listening to this shit rn for the first time...fam aint try the whole take hits from the 80s and making it sound so crazy formula.....i hope he paid homage at least

People are stupid, teachers are out here fucking students and doing drugs with them. We can’t go one month without at least one story of a teacher abusing the trust of the children they are tasked to be responsible for during a school day.

750AF253-62E5-413F-9063-9734B3B1B909.png
But let’s give them guns..? Fucking cops suffer from PTSD on the daily and black out on adult civilians. And u wanna give someone severely less trained surrounded by emotional button pushing kids. A fuckin gun to carry to protect them.

The fact that this is even a thing to be discussed with legitimacy. There’s people that wouldn’t trust a male staffed and male ran day care with their child. Just off the strength of the thought that men can’t control some urge to molest children. But people are willing to trust that same kind of male caretaker with a fucking loaded weapon.

Guess the loaded weapon he was born with is possibly more damaging...I hate this fucking country sometimes b

Ok Germs. Normally I would go find proof but i don’t have the time currently because I have to be without my phone. I’m going to let you have this one, this time.

You’re welcome.
2BA33955-4888-4EBC-9654-F4154DED687B.gif

Kandy u know what you got in common with a over weight man running a 4K?

Y’all both stay wolfing

People are stupid, teachers are out here fucking students and doing drugs with them. We can’t go one month without at least one story of a teacher abusing the trust of the children they are tasked to be responsible for during a school day.

View attachment 32484
But let’s give them guns..? Fucking cops suffer from PTSD on the daily and black out on adult civilians. And u wanna give someone severely less trained surrounded by emotional button pushing kids. A fuckin gun to carry to protect them.

The fact that this is even a thing to be discussed with legitimacy. There’s people that wouldn’t trust a male staffed and male ran day care with their child. Just off the strength of the thought that men can’t control some urge to molest children. But people are willing to trust that same kind of male caretaker with a fucking loaded weapon.

Guess the loaded weapon he was born with is possibly more damaging...I hate this fucking country sometimes b

I would contest the notion of a cop having PTSD. They ain't blacking out, they're just assholes like that. All that shit is just an excuse for cops when they kill people. Nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back