Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This black lady let me out the line to go use the bathroom because I was dancing and let me back in the line at the front. This white woman started smacking her lips and shit. We both gave her that “say something bitch” face and she chilled.

Last edited:
anyone seen that new Common Fauntleroy and Riggins NPR Tiny Desk concert....that white boy singer they had on there was god awful....i m pissed

My Pitbull Puppy gets PISSED when @DS_ and I show love.

It doesn't matter if we hug, if he rubs my back or if we are just standing close

He goes bonkers.

Starts barking, whimpering, choking himself to get to us.

Is this normal? I am afraid he will eat the sh*t outta Dark Scalp once he is bigger. It's cute now

793FEC63-30B6-414C-9D89-64528EB8D7AB.jpeg

until...

angry dog.png

It doesn't matter if we hug, if he rubs my back or if we are just standing close

He goes bonkers.

Is this normal? I am afraid he will eat the sh*t outta Dark Scalp once he is bigger. It's cute now

View attachment 32450

until...

View attachment 32451
He just jealous or one of y’all he is protective of. Which one of you feed him the most?

He goes bonkers.

View attachment 32450

until...

View attachment 32451
Be careful Reesey

He goes bonkers.

View attachment 32450

until...

View attachment 32451
Male dogs are more protective of the females in home, especially pits. He smells you , and Homie blocking his time. Nigga gonna Scalp The Dark Scalp.

all dogs already know what time it is with me

idk how but we catch eyes and they be ready to trip, but they dont

cant stand them funky mfs

Bruh I grew up in Allendale/Lakeside, hanging out in Queensborough, Mooretown, and Cooper Road. Cedar Grove and Highland was where you moved when you got a good job.

my kids go home and see my old house and be like, "This is like a shack on Little House on the Prairie". My wife wont even go outside when I go see the fam. I tell them. You dont know struggle and I am cool with that. Exactly how I want it.

I checked Google Maps on a few of the houses I lived in before we moved to Detroit. Two are vacant lots, one no longer exists because they razed the housing projects and put up some nice duplexes, prolly mixed income joints.

the_hood.jpg

This whole neighborhood has been razed. Actually, most of the area is empty lots now. Used to be houses all over the place. Going through the area is actually kinda depressing 'cause while this was "da hood", it was still home to numerous families and most of that is now gone. Shit ain't even gentrified, it's just nothing there anymore.

nigga I got a whole work persona

they wont have the same struggle I had to recreate myself because they wont live the same life

outside of my oldest for the first few years these kids aint seen the hood

they are what I considered "rich kids" when I was growing up....and they have no idea

For the majority of their lives, my kids didn't know shit about the hood and I planned it like that. They didn't grow up seeing niggas OD, hookers, niggas strung out sittin on the sidewalk, they didn't see hard times at all until my shit unraveled back and forth from 2014 to this past December. My kids would have also been considered "rich kids" by my standards growing up, but that's what I wanted for them. I didn't want them to know utilities gettin cut off left and right, beans and rice 7 different ways for dinner every week... hard shit. So I busted my ass to provide for them and gave them that "good life".

I checked Google Maps on a few of the houses I lived in before we moved to Detroit. Two are vacant lots, one no longer exists because they razed the housing projects and put up some nice duplexes, prolly mixed income joints.

View attachment 32474

This whole neighborhood has been razed. Actually, most of the area is empty lots now. Used to be houses all over the place. Going through the area is actually kinda depressing 'cause while this was "da hood", it was still home to numerous families and most of that is now gone. Shit ain't even gentrified, it's just nothing there anymore.

For the majority of their lives, my kids didn't know shit about the hood and I planned it like that. They didn't grow up seeing niggas OD, hookers, niggas strung out sittin on the sidewalk, they didn't see hard times at all until my shit unraveled back and forth from 2014 to this past December. My kids would have also been considered "rich kids" by my standards growing up, but that's what I wanted for them. I didn't want them to know utilities gettin cut off left and right, beans and rice 7 different ways for dinner every week... hard shit. So I busted my ass to provide for them and gave them that "good life".
Man that shit is true and sad. I remember bringing a friend to show her where I grew up, everything gone, including elementary school.
Shit is like Katrina, but no Hurricane:cry:

I wont even fake like I did it all myself man I got a good ass wife

they got her to thank a lot for their lifestyle

I started sounding like my grandma one day when the oldest said something about not having a certain toy or something.....after I got done trying to explain cold baths in a couple inches of water, hole-y socks and high waters, walking to school, lunch cards, medicaid and county hospitals, I could tell she didnt have the slightest clue

made me think I need to take them sometime....not so much just to see the hood but to talk to people, see other kids and how they live.....at the same time not make a spectacle of their lives.....need to go volunteer at some shelters or something....they need to see that

Last edited:
He just jealous or one of y’all he is protective of. Which one of you feed him the most?

I believe DS does but I love on him more.

He just lays on me for hours and he is getting heavy dena mug.

Be careful Reesey

I will, that's why I'm asking. I am not familiar and it gets scary because his bark is getting bigger. lol

I wont even fake like I did it all myself man I got a good ass wife

they got her to thank a lot for their lifestyle

I started sounding like my grandma one day when the oldest said something about not having a certain toy or something.....after I got done trying to explain cold baths in a couple inches of water, hole-y socks and high waters, walking to school, lunch cards, medicaid and county hospitals, I could tell she didnt have the slightest clue

made me think I need to take them sometime....not so much just to see the hood but to talk to people, see other kids and how they live.....at the same not make a spectacle of their lives.....need to go volunteer at some shelters or something....they need to see that
That's dope man. Congrats on a Great Wife and raising your kids in a good environment.

People need balance to appreciate their situation.

As the great philosopher Curtis Jackson once said "Sunny days wouldn't be special, if it wasn't for rain. Joy wouldn't feel so good, if it wasn't for pain"

Man that shit is true and sad. I remember bringing a friend to show her where I grew up, everything gone, including elementary school.
Shit is like Katrina, but no Hurricane:cry:

Right?! When me and my wife first got together I took her up to Saginaw to introduce her to my family and she wanted to do the same (her family is also from there). I went to take her to the house I lived in after we moved off 8th street and the shit was gone. Just grass and the old tree out front. Had a lot of memories in that house. I know my stepfather sold it around '91-92 so it's not like I could have just went up in there to look around but for the whole shit to just be gone had be kinda fucked up for a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back