Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather have my play both sides then only know how to act a fool.
Every child I know have a wild side. The question is when it is time to control it. Can they?
It is like the "Work voice bka White voice" on the phone. Can you break it out when you need it? Do you even have it?

nigga I got a whole work persona

they wont have the same struggle I had to recreate myself because they wont live the same life

outside of my oldest for the first few years these kids aint seen the hood

they are what I considered "rich kids" when I was growing up....and they have no idea

Last edited:
This is funny to me but makes me sad

I watched a wildlife doc and these three lions was eating a water buffalo. They ate its side out and everything. Then they starting fighting. Buffalo got up and walk off with a big ass hole in its side. Like WTF!

nigga I got a whole work persona

they wont have the same struggle I had to recreate myself because they wont live the same life

outside of my oldest for the first few years these kids aint seen the hood

they are what I considered "rich kids" when I was growing up....and they have no idea

Bruh I grew up in Allendale/Lakeside, hanging out in Queensborough, Mooretown, and Cooper Road. Cedar Grove and Highland was where you moved when you got a good job.

my kids go home and see my old house and be like, "This is like a shack on Little House on the Prairie". My wife wont even go outside when I go see the fam. I tell them. You dont know struggle and I am cool with that. Exactly how I want it.

Dressed down, wore Yeezy foams. This lady is on her knees looking at the shits like they are alien technology.

Ok after watching it. I am not saying harm should come to the friend but as I always say leave people business and mine your own.
It's up to the former GF to confirm allegations are true or false before she acts on revenge. I fault her most.

I let my daughter watch Game of Thrones. So far so good. She stabbed a kid in her class but he deserved it.
This ain't nothing to be proud of bruh
full_zpsjaoytxmr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back