Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one of the most ghetto shit I ve had the displeasure to witness in a long time

Hood chick w 5 kids s boyfriend gets into an actual scuffle w her 13 y o son , her father who lives w them comes to the kid s aid there’s s brawl the bf gets locked up, hood chick bails the bf out of jail, bf can’t return home due to section 8 and DCFs involvement...so hood chick leaves the 5 kids alone at home to go be w bf after bailing him out of jail....returns home after a day away like nothing happened

Some ppl really need to be vetted before being allowed to have kids

This one of the most ghetto shit I ve had the displeasure to witness in a long time

Hood chick w 5 kids s boyfriend gets into an actual scuffle w her 13 y o son , her father who lives w them comes to the kid s aid there’s s brawl the bf gets locked up, hood chick bails the bf out of jail, bf can’t return home due to section 8 and DCFs involvement...so hood chick leaves the 5 kids alone at home to go be w bf after bailing him out of jail....returns home after a day away like nothing happened

Some ppl really need to be vetted before being allowed to have kids
Ain't shit niggas nut in aint shit hoes everyday B.

Shits sad.

Spondivits for the Birthday yall! Not today but next Saturday.

Spondivits is that deal.....I always get the crab legs and steamed shrimp with the garlic butter on the side

Have you tried Mr Everything? I never had it but will go there eventually

Fat Matts BBQ is really good.....the lines are always long

Last edited:
Stop, ain't nothing wrong with it. So you roll around listening to sponge bob when your shorty in the car
smh at you thinking nothing wrong with that

Moana soundtrack, PJ masks DVD, Dora the explorer, etc...

let these children retain their innocence as long as possible

dont wonder why at 3 they start saying fuck in normal conversation

Gee, i wonder where they got it from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back