Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao

my cousin pulled up talkin bout that bullshit one day

everybody was like

giphy.gif

edit: this was about the vegan comment lol

Bruh I agree. Looked at this house, and it was dope AF.....until we discussed HOA. Fucc em

sometimes I'd rather live somewhere like that, than have to take care of all that damn land....people come out and say its peaceful and shit but its work 9 months out the year

that and the trash....gotta pile that shit up and burn it or haul it to the landfill or compactor

nice kept yards, sidewalks, trash pick up, and drainage systems are taken for granted

Bruh I agree. Looked at this house, and it was dope AF.....until we discussed HOA. Fucc em

Yeah that ended plenty conversation for me. Soon as I heard or read "HOA"...next.

I gotta thank my ex on tellin about HOA when she bought her house a few years ago. When they fined her azzz 100+ dollars b/c she didn't cut her yard (the damn grass wasn't even high)...it was "Fucc HOA" ever since.

sometimes I'd rather live somewhere like that, than have to take care of all that damn land....people come out and say its peaceful and shit but its work 9 months out the year

that and the trash....gotta pile that shit up and burn it or haul it to the landfill or compactor

nice kept yards, sidewalks, trash pick up, and drainage systems are taken for granted
I understand man, but I enjoy cutting grass, shrubbery. Shit 800 a month is almost 10k a year. Can get a zero turns and and leafguard gutter system for that much.

My son’s dad gf just told my son that she loves him. I thought if I ever heard that, I would feel some way but I am actually happy she took my son in and loves him. The whole conversation shows she includes him in their little family shit. I can dig that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back