Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Damn homie what DC do to you? I do believe Marvel has executed better in Movies, but DC's tv shows are dope. Give Black Lightning a watch, it's worth your time.
DC is trash and I just don't like TV shows like that, especially CW shows

Them niggas got too many shows out too.... flash, gotham, arrow, supergirl, black lightning, whats next? Booster gold?

Them niggas got too many shows out too.... flash, gotham, arrow, supergirl, black lightning, whats next? Booster gold?
i watch all those shows, and they're great....

booster gold would be dope, but they just grabbed up wally west flash for legends... shit bout to be greatness

You could say the same for Marvel and it's Netflix shows and Movies. Ant Man,Luke Cage , Ironmayne, Hulk,Thor, Black Panther, Guardians.What's next The Matador?

Just playing Devils Advocate.

There's a lot that can be done that people would agree with though. People who buy guys for those who are ineligible tthemselves are seldom prosecuted, and when they are the penalties arent very heavy. By cracking down on this by handing out 5 year sentences, the number of people getting guns bought for them would drop. Similar thing can be done for gun theft.
I agree with the sentiment but I think you are being optimistic on what woould be agreed upon... a gun accountability act would be great I heard someone bring up insurance also medium on ar,s

@Ironman I just seen the Infinity War preview. Let me know if you need me on the team to battle Thanos
You already know the Legion of Trill will be needed to hold down the streets when the armada comes through. If they ain't from this side if the planetary block light em up.

If anyone has a couple hours to spare, check this podcast out from joe rogan w/ David Goggins. Dude is a fucking badass and inspirational AF

in what ways Lou?

is he dropping knowledge or vegan recipes?

He tells his story from the very beginning of the podcast. Basically, dude was always in fear of something his entire life. Abusive father, one of the few black kids in a town that had a Klan march in their 4th of July Parade, Didnt start school until the 4th grade and had to cheat his way through it. Always talked down on himself, felt like he was worthless. tried joining military, failed. Got up to 300lbs. Had a moment where he knew he needed to start fighting back, had to lose something like 100 pounds in 3 months in order to join the military again. First day he couldnt run a quarter of a mile. Determined himself, lost the weight, became the 37th African American Navy Seal in all of Seal History. Now hes a Ultra Marathon runner, running over 200 miles at a time. Thats as far as im at so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back