Status
Not open for further replies.
Grown-ish is filling this void and its an original show

no need for a retread at this point

you still talking about TV tho

we know the show will be trash

shits about the other revenue streams it can create just by being in our faces

bet it goes netflix

Lol yo DC gonna look at black panther and trot out some wack ass static shock movie in two years
i've determined this could be the perfect character for them to fight back with.....

they could make it black enough to be good enough to get a pass....

Common sense gun control is just a nothing ass phrase.. because proponents of it on the right ... dont want to enact it. its lacks.. common fucking sense.

"We dont want to take guns away from law abiding citizens" you are a law abiding citizen till you commit a fucking felony crime like shoot up a school....

There's a lot that can be done that people would agree with though. People who buy guys for those who are ineligible tthemselves are seldom prosecuted, and when they are the penalties arent very heavy. By cracking down on this by handing out 5 year sentences, the number of people getting guns bought for them would drop. Similar thing can be done for gun theft.

twins-gremlins.gif

the show appearing to be a smart business move to me
No I meant what show made you say all of this but I see it's fresh princess

They just trying to play into nostalgia ala girl meets world and fuller house

Is willow smith gonna be the main character? That'd be dope

True. A lot of times reactionary measures fail, yet they have succeeded with Black Lightning with potential spinoffs For Thunder and Lightning. Stay with the formula and develop.
Oh that show is actually good? Fuck DC so I wouldn't know..them radio commercials sounding like black lighting was some save our community campaign didn't help

Oh that show is actually good? Fuck DC so I wouldn't know..them radio commercials sounding like black lighting was some save our community campaign didn't help
Lol. Damn homie what DC do to you? I do believe Marvel has executed better in Movies, but DC's tv shows are dope. Give Black Lightning a watch, it's worth your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back