Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
U low key talking shit but ur girl fam?..lol, she can’t throw down
Man I ain't claimin her. I'm just a lil in my feelings cause I like Meatloaf and I believed shorty and her roomate when she said she could burn. BUT dammit I wasn't really expecting her to LITERALLY burn the shit.

Yo @Goldie , I goated the post so let me get that $100k please.

Guess it's just as good as the $13M I had before, even though it was gained in the 2 days prior to the reset.

Man I ain't claimin her. I'm just a lil in my feelings cause I like Meatloaf and I believed shorty and her roomate when she said she could burn. BUT dammit I wasn't really expecting her to LITERALLY burn the shit.
Man I remember one time I gassed my cooking skills up to a woman. Went to her spot while she was at work and threw down, took me hours. A full course..shorty came home. Didn’t even eat, took a bite of a drumstick and said she had a bad day and just wanna fuck..

I was so mad..I was like

D1DCD9B6-C431-4895-9635-70D13371F96A.gif Nah...I think ima just head home. Then she had the nerve to laugh and ask me why I’m mad. I wanted to punch her dead in her skull b

I remember this time I burned the etouffe. Oooh weeee mfs was mad at me.

Or that time I almost set the house on fire trying to drop fries in the grease. Lmfaooooooo.

And that one time I set a pot on fire boiling water! Super lmaoo!!!!

I can cook tho. I just don’t be paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back