Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Jack in THE Crack, chick at window wanna talk and shit. I'm like giphy (42).gif
But then she walked away to get my sauce, saw that ass she got, I Was like tumblr_mfck3hRhHK1rwu9euo1_5001.gif

Why would you be surprised at reactions when you start everyone at zero? Anyway, "imma chill"

@Whispering Eye @N'Chidaka
Y'all the real MVP, luv yall!
Because an overwhelming majority of the people complaining about it didn't participate in any of the games where money was given away just for playing

Most of them got either given to them or by goating posts when me or Goldie were doing giveaways.

I just didn't think they gave a shit tbh. Never went into the store to buy anything or asked questions about what the money could be used on

Shrugs

Because an overwhelming majority of the people complaining about it didn't participate in any of the games where money was given away just for playing

Most of them got either given to them or by goating posts when me or Goldie were doing giveaways.

I just didn't think they gave a shit tbh. Never went into the store to buy anything or asked questions about what the money could be used on

Shrugs

How about the people who were on top of the food chain start off with more than everyone else.

How about the people who were on top of the food chain start off with more than everyone else.
Chi, you could donate to the site and buy you some abw cash that way if it means that much to you

A few people have in the past and that option still exists for you to do so now

@Beta @Meeks yall really talking or classic Betas trolling?

First off, my post wasn't even meeks related I was out last night and that's what made me post what I did.

Meeks took it upon herself to I guess think it was about her and say something subliminally or indirectly whichever you wanna call it.

(I really don't understand why she answered your question the way she did and I wish she didn't though..that's..surprising..didn't know it was like that)

But Then y'all niggas proceeded to make it a thing when my phone died 5 mins after I made that post lol

Fuck is going on? Lol

And yes we actually talk. Btw meeks how far away do you live from lituation ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back