Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember this time I burned the etouffe. Oooh weeee mfs was mad at me.

Or that time I almost set the house on fire trying to drop fries in the grease. Lmfaooooooo.

And that one time I set a pot of fire boiling water! Super lmaoo!!!!

I can cook tho. I just don’t be paying attention.
Lol..Gemini shit

Man I remember one time I gassed my cooking skills up to a woman. Went to her spot while she was at work and threw down, took me hours. A full course..shorty came home. Didn’t even eat, took a bite of a drumstick and said she had a bad day and just wanna fuck..

I was so mad..I was like

View attachment 31224 Nah...I think ima just head home. Then she had the nerve to laugh and ask me why I’m mad. I wanted to punch her dead in her skull b
Bwahaha! Damn near the opposite of last night.

This one time a fork fell on the electric burner and made this loud ass buzz sound and shit start sparking. I screamed so loud, they banned me from the kitchen for a month. I was tryna heat up pizza. Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

But I can cook tho.

I remember this time I burned the etouffe. Oooh weeee mfs was mad at me.

Or that time I almost set the house on fire trying to drop fries in the grease. Lmfaooooooo.

And that one time I set a pot on fire boiling water! Super lmaoo!!!!

I can cook tho. I just don’t be paying attention.
Atleast niggas could tell that it was etouffe at one time.

This one time a fork fell on the electric burner and made this loud ass buzz sound and shit start sparking. I screamed so loud, they banned me from the kitchen for a month. I was tryna heat up pizza. Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

But I can cook tho.
You would be relegated to this for 3 mos.
634cf459-ab85-44ec-98a3-bad23bf322d3_1.0bfec25976d5516321d7cb0039827fb7.jpeg

Man I remember one time I gassed my cooking skills up to a woman. Went to her spot while she was at work and threw down, took me hours. A full course..shorty came home. Didn’t even eat, took a bite of a drumstick and said she had a bad day and just wanna fuck..

I was so mad..I was like

View attachment 31224 Nah...I think ima just head home. Then she had the nerve to laugh and ask me why I’m mad. I wanted to punch her dead in her skull b

So you aint smash her guts out?

Man I get to the movies at 11:30am & thinking that I'm going to have the TV to myself & it's already a couple of white people in here to watch Black Panther smdh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back