Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby, I aint hard to please, I don't really mess wit that red meat, a turkey sammich would be good and a tall glass of water would be kool wit me. Since you ladies were so receptive to be a part of the kid's team/dream, :usmart:

Ima cook yall the steaks, sho off my skills in the kitchen and show yall what that tongue do, see if Yall can touch ya toes tonight or at cha job for the kid...I'ma be the nasty nigga today/tonight.. Let's get it ;;;;;
raw

Bought a pale horse when I was 15. Besides that

Don't really care tbh. If they wanted my DNA there's quite a few ways to go about it.

With nano technological robots that can travel the bloodstream already in existence is there really a point to pretending they cant get anything they want from anyone?

We think similarly, I must pick your brain about other topics as well.

Bought a pale horse when I was 15. Besides that

Don't really care tbh. If they wanted my DNA there's quite a few ways to go about it.

With nano technological robots that can travel the bloodstream already in existence is there really a point to pretending they cant get anything they want from anyone?
That's true BUT nano technology is something they would have to spend money on for them to get what they wanted from you. You're making it easy for them to take from you and paying for it.

I guess it's all perspective on the long run

:cry:

So I go to my interview this morning. The lady that called me about it says it's in the admin building. I get to the jailhouse front office and they tell me the admin building is inside the jailhouse. Mind y'all, I've never been to a jail so I was like ok cool. She then comes from behind the glass and tells me my dress too short so I can't come in '/'/' I have on a sweater dress with tights and flats :jordan: So I had to email the ppl and let them know I couldn't even come for the interview because my dress too short according to jailhouse rules. BUT if they would've told me about this shit when they called, I would've put on pants:idkb2: I'm just so annoyed and pissed :saywutt:

So I go to my interview this morning. The lady that called me about it says it's in the admin building. I get to the jailhouse front office and they tell me the admin building is inside the jailhouse. Mind y'all, I've never been to a jail so I was like ok cool. She then comes from behind the glass and tells me my dress too short so I can't come in '/'/' I have on a sweater dress with tights and flats :jordan: So I had to email the ppl and let them know I couldn't even come for the interview because my dress too short according to jailhouse rules. BUT if they would've told me about this shit when they called, I would've put on pants:idkb2: I'm just so annoyed and pissed :saywutt:

I would've def called on the spot rather than emailed

now sis.:hmm: you should invest in a professional pant suit for your interviews. no judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back