Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this @AP21

V7afHhe.gif
It's cool I'm good anyways...

screen-shot-2017-10-02-at-3-10-53-pm.jpg

Ugh, my grandfather would make this nasty ass shit with garlic, onion and honey when he would start getting sick. He said take a few spoonfuls a day and it would knock whatever it is right on out.

Do people move quicker as far as relationships as they get older because they ain’t with the fuck around? I’m 30 and I move slow as a mfn turtle and I might need to change that. Might.

Reactions: GNS
Do people move quicker as far as relationships as they get older because they ain’t with the fuck around? I’m 30 and I move slow as a mfn turtle and I might need to change that. Might.
could be that they have a better idea of what they want
have a better idea of what they wont put up with
n have a better sense of direction of the relationship

but if theyre rushing the progress of a relationship unreasonably thats a red flag!

dont matter the age

could be that they have a better idea of what they want
have a better idea of what they wont put up with
n have a better sense of direction of the relationship

but if theyre rushing the progress of a relationship unreasonably thats a red flag!

dont matter the age
Co-sign up to the last point, sometimes the other person may have already figured those things out. And you might equal to all of those things. So if they feel confident enough about it, they might have no problems tryna lock it down quickly. Shits a crap shoot, and it’s hard to nail down

All Kandys talk about relationships and her great thread premises about them makes me miss that whole dynamic

The early part I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back