Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Kandys talk about relationships and her great thread premises about them makes me miss that whole dynamic

The early part I mean
Ain’t nothing like them early stages. That feeling is the best. A feeling I thought I would never experience again. I always thought it was just because I was young. I aim to have a relationship that is always like that. I don’t want it to die with comfort.

Ain’t nothing like them early stages. That feeling is the best. A feeling I thought I would never experience again. I always thought it was just because I was young. I aim to have a relationship that is always like that. I don’t want it to die with comfort.
I feel and understand exactly what ur saying, and I hope u are fortunate enough to gain that. It’s a blessing

15 years ago I said I was never gone have children. The gravity of ur positive aura is to strong to not attract what ur destined to be bless with. Your smile alone is narcotic, so ion believe that.
That’s sweet and shit but uh.

Dog i have a FB friend that is delusional about race relations than Clayton Bigsby from chappelle show.

I just saw why. Dude went to a all white Pentecostal high school in a all white small town in Arkansas. He is also half white.

Ugh, my grandfather would make this nasty ass shit with garlic, onion and honey when he would start getting sick. He said take a few spoonfuls a day and it would knock whatever it is right on out.
My mom makes some shit like that, I rather just eat the garlic

Yikes! What am I supposed to do with it again?
Step 1: peel that sum bitch

Step 2: put that sum bitch in ya mawf

Step 3: chew that sum bitch a few times

Step 4: Swallow
:grin3:
Step 5: Try not to vomit

It's gonna spicy and hard to get down, but it'll help

My mom makes some shit like that, I rather just eat the garlic

Step 1: peel that sum bitch

Step 2: put that sum bitch in ya mawf

Step 3: chew that sum bitch a few times

Step 4: Swallow