Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laila Ali just turned 40

not sure how i feel about that

she looks damn good, but for some reason, i thought she was much older

I'm about to get grilled by a whole lot of basics who don't know what they're talking about. It's in a public setting tho so I gotta stay filtered.

Wish me luck y'all. Gonna wear red lipstick to give me power.

Man this janitor at my job always fucking playing! It be days where it be funny but MY NIGGA CHILLLLLLL WITCHO UGLASS!!

Man this janitor at my job always fucking playing! It be days where it be funny but MY NIGGA CHILLLLLLL WITCHO UGLASS!!
full

I'm about to get grilled by a whole lot of basics who don't know what they're talking about. It's in a public setting tho so I gotta stay filtered.

Wish me luck y'all. Gonna wear red lipstick to give me power.

...you on trial? What they tryin to charge you with? Your defense team legit?

FREE BNE!!!!

#JusticeForBNE
#SheAintEENDoIt
#YeahSheDidThatShyt

Halal guys is garbage.

There' This Persian hole in the wall in my hood that shits on them in many ways.

In short.

Homegrown>>>corporate
fasm i went to some new place called Neff or something to get a shawarma, the meat was cold and they aint even toast the shawarma...i tried to tell them to toast my shit, they aint even had a toaster...im like authentic shawarma has to be toasted what yall doing

Kevin Love's teammates has been treating him so bad that I traded him in NBA 2K, so he won't have to go thru the turmoil anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back