Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayo Goldie don't do that no moe.

Had me at work tryna pull up the site outta habit. I was looking like this all day

a9B00do.jpg

@Blactivity & @Whispering Eye i think yall gave me feelings by mistake or yall wanna fight....

Just let me know

Who s gonna pay for the wall.....Mexico!!!!

um i need 33 billion dollars for the wall

this nigga Trump gonna use this shit to finally become a REAL billionaire.....these Democrats in Congress (Senate) are weak and retarded...

rofl my ass off right now.....

i just got called my by tech facilitator, and another site manager, and they were locked outta this system trying to log in to make changes....

an i swear on everything i completely pulled the the first answer directly out of my ass, and it was totally 100% correct.....

like i shot that shit in the dark with completely uncertainty......and hit the target without even looking....

don't know if i should feel lucky or impressed....

rofl my ass off right now.....

i just got called my by tech facilitator, and another site manager, and they were locked outta this system trying to log in to make changes....

an i swear on everything i completely pulled the the first answer directly out of my ass, and it was totally 100% correct.....

like i shot that shit in the dark with completely uncertainty......and hit the target without even looking....

don't know if i should feel lucky or impressed....

what was it

what was it
they was tryna make changes is a meap program, and couldn't login to the system manager......

i'm sure there was a way, but i never did that shit cuz i was lazy, i always went in the back door through the sms page....but i kinda forgot that wasn't the real way...that was just the way we learned when setting up the program to put it on the university's server or whatever..... so i said it..trying to remember if that was right way or not.. and everybody on the phone was like

"wait that sounds right'

and then the dude tried it and got in....and they were thanking the shit outta me.....

i was like.....
:shrug3:

i hope them niggazdon't get hemmed up for that shit....cuz imma play dumb as shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back