Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I don't really give a shit right? I'm still calling University of Memphis UofM because that's what they call it in Memphis and surrounding areas regardless.

And yet the rest of the country, if not the world, knows U of M as the University of Michigan. Nobody is concerned about the opinion of niggas in Memphis on that "fake it til you make it" shit tryin' claim U of M.

And yet the rest of the country, if not the world, knows U of M as the University of Michigan. Nobody is concerned about the opinion of niggas in Memphis on that "fake it til you make it" shit tryin' claim U of M.

You just went way off the deep end with all that extra shit. I simply stated what I knew as UofM regardless of the BULLSHIT you chose to type. I never in my 27 years heard of U of M being Michigan and even then..only Michigan.

Fuck Michigan.

Oh so you’ve been lurking and reading.

In that case, it’s been awhile and only my man can get in my booty.

Would this be on demand.........or just for special occasions?

Also, what would one have to do to be your man?

Or, as Alvarez would say........."What I gotta do to get put on?"

Would this be on demand.........or just for special occasions?

Also, what would one have to do to be your man?

Or, as Alvarez would say........."What I gotta do to get put on?"
1)Demand, special occasions, whatever.

2) Let shit flow. Friends first and let it flow.

Bars again!!!

Lawd help me man, ion know wha to y’all. This lil boy is stupid. He doesn’t absorb anything u try to teach him. Its mad frustrating cause ion understand how he can be so stupid.

My oldest girl smart as a whip, she’s in 2nd grade and already doing division. My 3 year old youngest girl is already reading and identifying colours and animals

This little boy is having the hardest time doing any addition over 10.

Lawd help me man, ion know wha to y’all. This lil boy is stupid. He doesn’t absorb anything u try to teach him. Its mad frustrating cause ion understand how he can be so stupid.

My oldest girl smart as a whip, she’s in 2nd grade and already doing division. My 3 year old youngest girl is already reading and identifying colours and animals

This little boy is having the hardest thing doing any addition over 10.
Don’t call your child stupid idiot.

This little boy is having the hardest time doing any addition over 10.
I feel you but mind ya words b

Gotta find a way to make it grab his attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back