Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s called different learning styles and he even may have a learning disability. The way you’re trying to teach him may not be engaging or stimulating him to want to learn how to do it. So no, your child ain’t stupid, he just may need to learn the shit in a different way.

You’re the stupid one nigga.

@ChiCity
Dog-thanks-cat-for-the-hug.gif

You just went way off the deep end with all that extra shit. I simply stated what I knew as UofM regardless of the BULLSHIT you chose to type. I never in my 27 years heard of U of M being Michigan and even then..only Michigan.

Fuck Michigan.

27??? Damn, I have a daughter only a few years younger than you. No wonder you ain't heard shit; you's a yute. Wet behind the ears, green as a sapling, I say - I say barely outside the womb.

The-Foghorn-Leghorn-11.jpg

... Nice girl, but about as sharp as a sack of wet mice

Who had the funniest sketches on In Living Color?

Damon Wayans

man so it was my second day of training for my class a cdl license and i got frustrated like a muthafucka trying to parallel and switch sides backing up with this trailer. god damn this shit is hard.....im like damn i should of just went for the class b. smmfh. i might lose my job. fuck.

@SuperiorPosterior @Meeks how has yall day been?

That’s just the frustration talking..

He got a photographic memory, he can remember the names and faces of kids he went to day care with when he was 2, he’s six right now.

He speaks proper and fluently with great diction. He learns by watchin and doing, and once he gets it. He does it with perfection.

It’s just mad frustrating that he can’t get math given what I know about him

Youre going to pick up your child from their mom/dad who you aren’t with anymore. Every time y’all meet at the pick up spot, you notice their s/o in the car too. It wasn’t like this before but now it’s every time. What are you thinking?

Youre going to pick up your child from their mom/dad who you aren’t with anymore. Every time y’all meet at the pick up spot, you notice their s/o in the car too. It wasn’t like this before but now it’s every time. What are you thinking?

It's a setup and I need to keep the biscuit on me just in case.

I don't know nothin' about that life so I'm just talkin shit.

on the real tho, what the fuck makes it so you can't pick up your kid at the crib? Niggas meeting in shopping centers and McDonalds parking lots to pick the kid like he/she's a kilo you gettin from the connect or somethin'.

on the real tho, what the fuck makes it so you can't pick up your kid at the crib? Niggas meeting in shopping centers and McDonalds parking lots to pick the kid like he/she's a kilo you gettin from the connect or somethin'.
Shorter drive for me.

usually its based on distance

27??? Damn, I have a daughter only a few years younger than you. No wonder you ain't heard shit; you's a yute. Wet behind the ears, green as a sapling, I say - I say barely outside the womb.

The-Foghorn-Leghorn-11.jpg

... Nice girl, but about as sharp as a sack of wet mice

That's nice, basically you're just old as fuck.

I heard the wet behind the ears line in my early 20's and late teen years.
That shit doesn't work nor does it apply anymore uncle grandpa, I see you though lmao.

man so it was my second day of training for my class a cdl license and i got frustrated like a muthafucka trying to parallel and switch sides backing up with this trailer. god damn this shit is hard.....im like damn i should of just went for the class b. smmfh. i might lose my job. fuck.

@SuperiorPosterior @Meeks how has yall day been?

My day was actually pretty good, no complaints at all.

Do you have a chance to do that over?

usually its based on distance

Still dont' get it. My father and stepfather lived in Saginaw while we were in Detroit. Either one would make that 100+ mile drive to come pick us up on a Friday night and drive us back on Sunday. Sometimes my moms and 2nd stepfather (FTN) would make the drive but at no point in time were we transported to a halfway point and transferred like hostages.

Still dont' get it. My father and stepfather lived in Saginaw while we were in Detroit. Either one would make that 100+ mile drive to come pick us up on a Friday night and drive us back on Sunday. Sometimes my moms and 2nd stepfather (FTN) would make the drive but at no point in time were we transported to a halfway point and transferred like hostages.
Good for y’all but I, Kandy P. Lamar-Jenkins, prefer to meet halfway.

snacking on leftobver Key Wat w/day old microwaved injera while not paying attention to the company meeting.

sweet-mercy-so-delicious.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back