Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude better take his ass on. I would've went to that funeral and either dude would've gotten over his insecurities or move along. Life is too short, people are dying and being killed...mf insecure over going to the funeral of an ex brother in law? Sheesh.

Just the word forbid alone had me with the wtf face.
I's a grown woman.
went to a funeral Saturday..my mans grandma funeral....his ex showed up she aint even know his g moms and he was there w his wife and 2 kids....i was low key hoping some shit popped off

What yall eating for dinner? I’m cooking, such a rare sight!

The hell you cooking?

I kid you not I have been sitting here for like 15 minutes trying to decide what to cook and I just really have no idea.

The hell you cooking?

I kid you not I have been sitting here for like 15 minutes trying to decide what to cook and I just really have no idea.
My baby wants some spaghetti. Then the lil boy left to his daddy house. So, I’m debating on whether to cook it today or tomorrow. I’m a little hungry though.

oh most definitely. Used to fuck with this nurse that worked at U of M hospital. She would call me at my desk at work like "I'm on the way over there, meet me in the parking lot, I just wanna taste your cum and go back to work". Has a bruh like

giphy.gif

U of M ?

My baby wants some spaghetti. Then the lil boy left to his daddy house. So, I’m debating on whether to cook it today or tomorrow. I’m a little hungry though.

Aw man, I made spaghetti last week. My daughter loves spaghetti.

What yall eating for dinner? I’m cooking, such a rare sight!

I was probably going to fast this evening, but i may grab a salad from subway or some shit. Im currently googling recipes for the crockpot to last me the next few days for lunches. I generally eat one big meal in the midday then fast until i get to work the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back