Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sort of an open book. I’ve spoken about anal and shit before. It was bad because it was random and i felt targeted.

Bars btw

The bolded is why I asked the question.

I wasn't targeting you in the sense of trying to ridicule you or anything.

'Just thought you'd be open to answering the question based on some of the previous posts in which you referred to that subject matter.

My apologies again.

lol @........."anal and shit"

Bars indeed.

nh

Are you down for anal again? I'm not asking for myself I don't wanna get in trouble again

@Beta

What's the backstory?

How'd you get in trouble?

Only asking because I'm just a young cub trying to find his way around here and I don't wanna ruffle any feathers.

Tis truly a sad day for me... I gotta toss out one of my PC's. The cost to repair this bitch is entirely too much, especially when you take into account how limited it is anyways.

pouring-out-liquor.gif

Oh well, gut it for the hard drive, RAM, and the processor and toss the rest out on "big trash" day.

The bolded is why I asked the question.

I wasn't targeting you in the sense of trying to ridicule you or anything.

'Just thought you'd be open to answering the question based on some of the previous posts in which you referred to that subject matter.

My apologies again.

lol @........."anal and shit"

Bars indeed.

nh
Oh so you’ve been lurking and reading. In that case, it’s been awhile and only my man can get in my booty.

My cousin's ex-husband's brother was murdered recently. Her current bf disapproved and forbid her attendence to his funeral. Although she wanted to go, she didn't bc of how her man would feel.

Would yall shut it down also?
Suuupppeerrrr jealous

Nigga can't get the pussy from the beyond the grave yo

You never had a girl who wanted to suck your dick on her lunch break?

oh most definitely. Used to fuck with this nurse that worked at U of M hospital. She would call me at my desk at work like "I'm on the way over there, meet me in the parking lot, I just wanna taste your cum and go back to work". Has a bruh like

giphy.gif

if you were asked to tally up all the women you've had sex with, wold you include the ones you just had oral sex with?

Sexual relations Includes oral so it counts for something atleast. Maybe not to the same extent to most tho. But I understand either way

My cousin's ex-husband's brother was murdered recently. Her current bf disapproved and forbid her attendence to his funeral. Although she wanted to go, she didn't bc of how her man would feel.

Would yall shut it down also?

Dude better take his ass on. I would've went to that funeral and either dude would've gotten over his insecurities or move along. Life is too short, people are dying and being killed...mf insecure over going to the funeral of an ex brother in law? Sheesh.

Just the word forbid alone had me with the wtf face.
I's a grown woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back