Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin's ex-husband's brother was murdered recently. Her current bf disapproved and forbid her attendence to his funeral. Although she wanted to go, she didn't bc of how her man would feel.

Would yall shut it down also?

My cousin's ex-husband's brother was murdered recently. Her current bf disapproved and forbid her attendence to his funeral. Although she wanted to go, she didn't bc of how her man would feel.

Nah. It’s called paying respect. That nigga need to get up off his insecure bullshit.

Insecure men are THE worst.

I just heard a similar situation a few days ago that made me make the post above. Shits crazy.

Nah. It’s called paying respect. That nigga need to get up off his insecure bullshit.

I just heard a similar situation a few days ago that made me make the post above. Shits crazy.
I try not comment on things and not be bias bc she's my cousin, but I did tell her it was corny of him to not want her to go, especially since she had her own separate friendship with the bro-n-law.

if penetration defines sex, does lesbian sex without strap ons count?

like if i just eat a chick out and sck her titties, that's not fucking her......

i just ate her out and sucked her tittes...if that's all two chicks did... is it still considered sleeping with each other?

if penetration defines sex, does lesbian sex without strap ons count?

like if i just eat a chick out and sck her titties, that's not fucking her......

i just ate her out and sucked her tittes...if that's all two chicks did... is it still considered sleeping with each other?
Great question because......
:cont:

She wack for that. If my girl was on sone shit like that im going to the funeral. Especially if we not married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back