Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So im not gonna watch that whole video but why i gotta cut off everybody I know to get right in life?

@HellCzar

As with most things, take it with a grain of salt.

It's all a matter of perspective.

You don't have to cut off everybody you know just to get ahead.........just the people who are holding you back and preventing you from achieving your goals.

That's one perspective.

Another perspective is to literally cut off everybody and look at them as collateral damage.

A means to an end so to speak.

Simply because it may be too hard to figure out who's really in your corner and who's trying to bring you down, so put them all into the same category until they show you otherwise.

Basically, it all comes down to choosing the method that best suits you.

we gt avalanche warnings in the east side of the country.

i thought thunder snow was crazy.....fucking avalanche warning?

25008418_1517045835017156_2063607661173145600_n.jpg

you ever feel like you cant open up because nobody would understand and the people that do know, dont know the whole story and are floored by just the bit you tell them?

i need to go on another one of my treks

you ever feel like you cant open up because nobody would understand and the people that do know, dont know the whole story and are floored by just the bit you tell them?

and even tho you bounced back stronger than before...the fact it all started and the process of everything still bothers the fuck outta you?

i need to go on another one of my treks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back