Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, not too long ago I remember I called his wife a troglodyte cuz he was clownin me for being spiritual, but fast forward to today this nigga pretending like he give AF about what alchemy means.

Must be 2 sides!

No lie i thought he was kinda off but not dumb. Nigga had way more composure than i thought when that guy @NoOneImportant was talking shit.

#neverforget.....spineless negros

@Elzo69Renaissance

Amazingly, I never heard of/seen this! IDK where the phuck I been @!

Now let me say this.... It is possible that he meant that the shooter waited for him to move so he could have a clear shot and he mispoke/phrased it horribly wrong.

BUUUUUTTT, it is very plausible this shit real due to the fact that a preacher (no less), knows how to orate w/o saying something THAT ambiguous!! I mean gotdamn!

Now I doubt Ralph Abernathy was in on that (they was tight), but if anybody else was besides Billy Kyle, it was Jesse "Chasin' Deez Hoes" Jackson... Martin and Jesse' relationship wasn't the best @ that point in time. Then I remember JJ tellin' fibs to folks afterwards talmbout "He Died In My Arms..." .... Yeah, until witnesses and photos proved that was a black as lie.

He always had hater traits. I remember when Jesse was salt shakin' on Obama and told everyone on national television....

6q3qJS.gif

Plus Dick Gregory was great friend of Dr. King and he knows way more about the ins and outs of this and shit is Deeper Than Rap!

Ive made it clear I think he has some bitch nigga tendencies but I've never called him dumb.

Nooneimportant is the homie tho, but bruh needs to work on picking up social cues a lot better lol
:ainttrippin:I got some bitch nigga tendencies?

I got some fuck nigga tendencies, but bitch nigga tendencies?

:popcorn2: Nah, ima let y’all rock

Seem like when I get up in the morning, check on multiple outlets for updates in what going on in the world of things I like.

I’m finding more and more that shit being organic isn’t a thing anymore. Every story in the NBA is about trading niggaz to compete for a championship. The season ain’t even mid way yet, cats got winning records and beening written about like they sub 500 teams.

On the music front, folks putting out one song and being written about like the album already trash. Folks putting our albums and being written about what they gone do next. The actual content is a throw away.

Every political story is about a coming event, not the events that’s currently happening.

Just story after the story of the next one amd ignoring today. Nothings gradual everyone is looking ahead to the next bag. Used to be at the same time you had outlets that do look at the growth of the past weeks up to today. But that’s getting harder and harder to find without a slant to manipulate you into a way of thinking.

Ion know..just sayin

Seem like when I get up in the morning, check on multiple outlets for updates in what going on in the world of things I like.

I’m finding more and more that shit being organic isn’t a thing anymore. Every story in the NBA is about trading niggaz to compete for a championship. The season ain’t even mid way yet, cats got winning records and beening written about like they sub 500 teams.

On the music front, folks putting out one song and being written about like the album already trash. Folks putting our albums and being written about what they gone do next. The actual content is a throw away.

Every political story is about a coming event, not the events that’s currently happening.

Just story after the story of the next one amd ignoring today. Nothings gradual everyone is looking ahead to the next bag. Used to be at the same time you had outlets that do look at the growth of the past weeks up to today. But that’s getting harder and harder to find without a slant to manipulate you into a way of thinking.

Ion know..just sayin

That's the shit.
:oreally:

you pay attention. .....like me.... How could I not? Lol ;)
I was thinking the other day, I get really really at ease, my mind quiets, and I’m euphoric when I drink just a little....because it makes me stupid. I’m sitting watch some shit that if I was sober I’d the critique the hell out of for what message their trying to get across. What way they said something that would make more of an impact if they said it another way. Just over thinking shit ..but when I’m drunk

I’m..

83C48AA7-2A8D-468A-AE6C-20FCB55A4C13.gif
“This is the funniest shit I ever seen”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back