Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight Night!

Fight Night!

Fight Night!

@KillaCham are these niggas almost done with the IC?
Man fights all over the place, BOXING BELLATOR UFC,, ill guess ill have to record bellator. then the games

tumblr_lz0ajv878x1qf6sjz.gif

I was thinking the other day, I get really really at ease, my mind quiets, and I’m euphoric when I drink just a little....because it makes me stupid. I’m sitting watch some shit that if I was sober I’d the critique the hell out of for what message their trying to get across. What way they said something that would make more of an impact if they said it another way. Just over thinking shit ..but when I’m drunk

I’m..

View attachment 23072
“This is the funniest shit I ever seen”

Ionno about funniest ever.... But at least tolerable.

#neverforget.....spineless negros

I seen that Tuesday while I was just browsing the internet. Seen Dick Gregory name & quickly clicked the link. It's crazy tho because the media always painted Dr. King was killed instantly from the shot. I've recently found out that he survived the assassination attempt. It wouldn't surprised me that preacher had something to do with it. Almost all great movements are ended by infiltration. The possible question is what could've been the trade off

I’m at my baby game and all the parents yelling telling their kids “hands up!” My son gon look at me and my mama and say “be quiet”.

He’s such an amateur. Lmao!!

Ladies I got a question, and id ask in the ladies question thread but y’all dont frequent there. And if this turns into a discussion, ion mind if this is moved there..

And this may apply to the older ladies but whatever...

Ladies, when in a convo with men, and you randomly toss your age out in convo

Are u finishing for a compliment?

Are you letting him know your age to signal the hole(no pun) is wipe open?

Or..are you fishing for a compliment because you want to give him the assist to let him know to take his shot?

Or do when just randomly tell me their age just cause?
:ainttrippin:

Last edited:
Ladies I got a question, and id ask in the ladies question thread but y’all dont frequent there. And if this turns into a discussion, ion mind if this is moved there..

And this may apply to the older ladies but whatever...

Ladies, when in a convo with men, and you randomly toss your age out in convo

Are u finishing for a compliment?

Are you letting him know you age to signal the hole(no pun) is wipe open?

Or..are you fishing for a compliment because you want to give him the assist to let him know to take his shot?

Or do when just randomly tell me their age just cause?
:ainttrippin:
I don’t think you randomly tell people your age. I think “how old are you” is a question commonly asked out of curiosity by anyone.

I don’t think you randomly tell people your age. I think “how old are you” is a question commonly asked out of curiosity by anyone.
When let’s say your talking to a man and the convo goes on sexual harassment that’s been in the news and she goes “well I’m 42, and back when I was in my teens....”

Or the convo is on car trouble and she goes “well on my 37 years on this earth I never had to...”

:cont:What ya age gotta do wit anything ma?

When let’s say your talking to a man and the convo goes on sexual harassment that’s been in the news and she goes “well I’m 42, and back when I was in my teens....”

Or the convo is on car trouble and she goes “well on my 37 years on this earth I never had to...”

:cont:What ya age gotta do wit anything ma?
I don’t think that’s fishing for compliments. I think they may be tryna stress a point.

I don’t think that’s fishing for compliments. I think they may be tryna stress a point.
Good point, see this is why I posed the question. Pig headed me believes the shot is open but ur saying women don’t do that as signs?

I always thought that was an opening to something like, nah you look so and so years younger than that

Good point, see this is why I posed the question. Pig headed me believes the shot is open but ur saying women don’t do that as signs?

I always thought that was an opening to something like, nah you look so and so years younger than that
I can’t speak for all women. I’m sure some women may throw their age out there for compliments but I think majority don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back