Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not arguing with niggas in threads posted over 4 months ago.

I said what I said. Im not debating with you, I felt like that then and I feel like that now.

:foh1::foh1:
Talk yo shit race..but yo..In ur banner it say gangster, grace, alchemy..what the alchemy part mean?

Yo Im convinced @thespookwhosatbythedoor be searching my name just so he can wack my shit.

I really hate you.

I barely post because I have work and shool but when I do come up here, my notifications are thru the roof from your dork ass wacking my post from over 9 months ago.

You never quote my shit with why you disagree. At least @ghostdenithegawd quotes me even tho he be hella wrong half the time too

like keep your hands off my reactions.

That's his way of flirtin

That's his way of flirtin
He good
full_zpscyfk0ilm.png

I gotta home boy that stays in Georgia that acts like Bruh Man from Martin. No matter what it is, his answer is always "shid just chilling". You can not see this fool for about 5 years. You'll ask him "What's good bruh, what you been up to". That nigga will say "shid nothing but chilling". You'll be like no nigga, get in depth of what you been up to for the last 5 years. Like what accomplishments have you made. Did you ever get promoted from your job? Did you ever graduate? Did you ever put that chain back on your bike? Anything but just chilling

I was watching my son walk to the dumpster then my neighbor ran out her house screaming. She was yelling at her kids telling them to hurry up before they get hit by a car. Wasn’t no damn cars coming and they was on the damn sidewalk.

Then she was yelling at him saying they get on her nerves. She was really yelling at the oldest. That poor baby was hella confused. I was just looking at her like :niggawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back