Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall can wear the clothes, but yall aint niggas, idc how many surgeries yall get

i love seeing shit like this. but them bitches will still think that theyre niggas and still get fucked up. smmfh. a female needs to stay in a females lane.

I thought u was gonna interview beta

giphy.gif

Stop hating @Germs tell it
Aight but first lemme drop the instrumental

Chilling wit the big homie, a friend and my cuz in jersey. We infront of our apartment and a school bus rolls up and kids from high school get out. We hadn’t had our papers from our state get up there yet so we weren’t in school yet.

Big homie 6’3 look like RZA wit Scurl fro, was into that mathematics shit and liquid swords. Seen this kid get off the bus, tells us he’s gone snuff that kid. I ask why, he said cause back in middle school he ran up on him for some cassette and homie just gave it to em. I told him homie was probably scared, he said he didn’t need care.

So couple days go by, us in the same spot seeing the same kid and he’s saying the same shit. But now he’s saying we should jump the kid. I tell em I ain’t jumpin no kid that ain’t did shit to me and especially over some bullshit cassette that he let u have. He gets upset and tries to yam me up and we end up sorta slap boxin and fighting at the same time.

Fast forward to the weekend and we see the kid, but this time some wanna be down white boy heard the story and says “let’s do it”. He starts walking over to the kids direction and the Big homie is amped cause finally someone ready to take it up wit him. Not wanting to look like a sucks, but at the same time I’m running wit them tryna get da homie to chill.

He takes off faster, so me, big homie, cuz, and wanna be down white boy now chasing this kid. Caught him in the court yard behind a house and white Boy snuffs em first, homie drops to the ground and big homie and cuz start stomping da kid out. I felt bad for homie so I just stood there and watched. Some old lady bangs on the window in fear and we all run off.

Get back to the spot and big homie starts going off on me about how I didn’t participate. I told that I told him that I wouldn’t jump a kid for nothing. He said “WHY U COME THEN!!”. I said to make sure y’all ain’t kill that nigga. And we started arguing. That cooled down and we were back to chillin an hour later.

We kickin it listen to music and a dude from around the way came around and said yo, I heard so and so got jumped. Big homie said yea that was us. Dude goes, yo..that nigga slow, you know that right? Big homie goes what u mean so. He said that nigga in special ed nigga. I start laughing at big homie said I told y’all not to jump that kid.

He gets mad and argues wit me for a minute. And dude says that his brothas are looking for the niggaz that did it. We say so, he says y’all aint seen that nigga brothas. He says he ain’t see who did it but he described one dude. We ask the description and this nigga described me to a tee.

:foh5:

Big homie falls on the ground laughing, saying them niggaz gone kill u nigga. Fast forward to a couple hours later we smoked out chillin in the crib and my cuz comes in the house says that niggaz brothas Rollin through in a van lookin for u.

I’m like for me!!

:negrowhat:That nigga was serious?!!

I ain’t even did shit to that kid. My cuz says them niggaz don’t care. So we pull the blind up and see them pull up to a car in front the spot. My sis baby father chillin on a car out from. Three Rampage Jackson lookin niggaz hop out a A team van and surround him. They speak for a moment and then hop back in the van and drive off.

My sister baby father come in the house, looks at me and says

:uk:Them niggaz gone kill you, son.

Everyone in the house started :lolfoh:

Diiiiyyyying from that shit, rolling on the ground and laughing

I’m just standing there like

:umf:But I ain’t even did nothin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back