Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the story of my life bruh..from me pullin off on that nigga that got the beats from his wife family to that shit to many more. I just attract people thats nuts and wanna put me under their wing cause I’m so calm and reasonable

Know what’s funny about the Friday shit? The nigga sold weed for this badass Jamaican dude. But always was the source of the weed we smoked. And I told him one time that I seen him smoke more weed than I seen him sell.

He took me to the Jamaican dude spot one time for the re-up. I walk in and dude aint see me yet, finally sees me and blacks out on big homie..bunch of ras clots and bamba clots and a whole bunch of shit I didn’t understand

Dude walked over to me and said Erv va Sea..I said wha?..he said “Boiyee ya deeef, ERV VA SEEEET” then i realize he was tellin me to set down. I sat and he stared me down and sucked his teeth at me and went in the room wit the homie.

So here I am, sitting in a smoked out room wit 3 vicious looking Jamaicans ice grilling me. I look around and there’s black latex on the windows. I hear him snappin on dude in the room and that’s ampin up the Jamaicans in the room wit me.

And I’m thinking, why does this shit always happen in my life

Onlt thing I've ever got for breakfast at BK was the chicken biscuit. WOAT biscuits.

Chick-fil-a & Arbys chicken biscuit >>> BK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back